• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2vs1: an ice climber montage

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
hey there, i know once you've seen one IC combo video you have seen them all but i try'd to include some o.O double take clips to make it entertaining, i'm no editing guru either something i'm gonna work on for my next combo video but, i hope you enjoy and i would love some feed back on what people think.

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apvVk9gN_xI

enjoy! :chuckle:

if you want to move this to the IC video thread kawaiibunny.. well i have no say anyways, but feel free to, i hope this was the appropriate spot ><

swordgard

Smash Hero
Good cging,fun vid, though sometimes i couldnt tell if it was sped up a bit or not due to all the changing speeds. Also, spike=not the best option to kill.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
ive gotten quiet good at it myself its only a flashy finisher... not reliable because you have to predict your opponents DI out of the blizzard and pretty much have perfect timing

Top Bottom