• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3.0 mid air flamechoke

JUGGERNAUT043

Smash Apprentice
3 things real quick, 1. ganons brawlish animations are nice thank you 2. air flame choke looks tacky on the hold and transition to ground slam 3. mid air flamechoke killing you first by way of your new animation is a really lazy way of in your strange idea i guess of fixing it, because i did little more than a little bone and numbers work to the animation with a friend using the brawl one (coulda used yalls but went with the original) and have FIXED it to where the opponent dies first every time (except for squirtle) and the animation still looks clean and the changes that were made almost invisible. sooo i think that most would agree that my friend and mines would make more since since almost all tourneys give the victory to ganon anyway

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
It's good that an unteched air flamechoke can combo at least one U-tilt hit.

Top Bottom