• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4 Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!!!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Hello and welcome to Resident Evil 4 Mafia! This is a mafia game with the flavour based on the Capcom created game Resident Evil 4 which can be found to be played on the Gamecube, Wii, and PS2. It is a survival horror RPG game and is just lovely in every way. It is rated M for grotesque violence, blood, gore, and language. Many which are good reasons to play this game. This game will take place in the entire setting of which the game takes place and I really hope you enjoy this game. It is a bit nostalgic considering I created this game such a long time ago and that I love this flavour to death because alot of my favorite Resident Evil characters come from this game. There will be an MVP at the end of the game given to the player I think plays the best regardless of alignment. I really hope you enjoy this game because I know I am gonna enjoy hosting this game for you!

[Collapse=Rules]
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others! (This includes personal attacks, I will not be afraid to do some punishment since this rule is pretty much ignored by other mods.)
¤You will receive a non-negotiable warning for your first offense and immediate forced replacement upon second offense.
2) I am your super awesome amazing mod that is a bit of a crazy person. ^^ I am pretty mod god here and I will do whatever I think is necessary for the entirety of you to enjoy this game. If you think I have messed up please PM/Aim me and I will see what I can do.
3) Editing your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place. Any and all edits will be reversed!
4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM!
¤You will receive a warning for your first offense and immediate modkill upon second offense.
5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words!
¤You will receive an immediate modkill upon this offense.
6) Once all role PMs have been sent, please confirm by confirming in thread that you have seen your role pm and you understand it along with the rules.
7) All votes must follow the format of "Vote: NAME".
8) You are required to unvote by using the Unvote command. Voting without unvoting first will not count.
9) No Lynch is a valid vote target.
10) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
11) If a majority has not been reached, then No Lynch is forced as the lynch target.
12) A) Deadline for the Day Phase will equal a time of seven days.
12) B) Deadline for the Night Phase will equal a time of two days.
13) During any day phase a player may perform the command "Request: Deadline Extension". The deadline will be extended by 5 days if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done once over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason.
16) After your death you are allowed to select one of the following as a final remark:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
17) A) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
17) B) You will receive a prod every seventy-two hour period you do not post without note of V/LA
17) C) If you go for a period of seven days without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the moderators discretion.
17) D) The seven day grace period will be shortened by one day, to a minimum of three days, for every two prods you receive.
18) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
19) Please avoid using HTML.
20) You may ask questions to the game moderator using the command: "@Mod: ___".
21) Please do not post in code, hidden text.
22) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen]. These will be edited out by the Game Moderator immediately.
¤This offense will result in a warning or possible immediate modkill on a case to case basis.
23) Hydras may freely quote text logs of conversations, after all it's only the playerslot talking to itself. Too bad there are no hydras.
24) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.
25) You are allowed to claim anti-town. However you are not allowed to claim anti-town and that another player is anti-town with you (either explicitly or implicitly).
¤This will result in an automatic loss for your faction and your name added to a blacklist for any game I host.
26) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.
27) You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
29) Upon your death you will be given access to a Graveyard QuickTopic where you may communicate privately with other deceased players. (I actually have this this time! =D)
30) Any and all technical data (including PM ID#, Time Sent, etc...) is considering private information and cannot be quoted or referenced.
¤This offense will result in an immediate modkill.

Personal Rules

1.) I take rule 1 seriously.
2.) Roles were assigned at random.
3.) Knowledge of the game is somewhat helpful.
4.) I confirm the absence of silly roles such as Jesters, Survivors, Tree-Stumps, Contract Hitman, Rouge, Politician, Governor, or Mime
5.) Do not post in the mod's designated color unless you are talking to me! ^^
6.) I love my flavour however I advise not to get too flavour crazy.
7.) Shooting = Lynching, NK = NK. I will be referring to shooting as lynching per the flavour so don't mind that. It's like the KO/Kidnap thing in NBC.
8.) There will be pics. =o Very good pics lol.
9.) Twilight can last from 1 hour to 48 hours dependant on time. Twilight is incredibly flexible and can be shortened by the Request Twilight Shorten command.[/collapse]

[Collapse=Sample Role PM]
Hello!

You are Albert Wesker, Independant Unlynchable Bulletproof Serial Killer! You.....are.......god! You are the most epic being that has ever graced this fine earth and you have set a plan to motion. You kill people with the most fluid of movements, you live throughout ever single impossible variable, and even when the heroes think they have won, you can be seen in the background laughing at their failure and your success.

Killing Ability: If you would be so kind as to send me the name of the person you want to kill because you can kill anyone you want without fear. By sending me the action Kill: player name here. You can No Kill if you would like but seriously you don't want to because you are such a lovable sadistic *******. <3333

You win when all threats to you have been eliminated. (basically when you confirm xD)[/collapse]

[Collapse=SampleTown Role PM]Hello!

You are Annoying Policia Guy, Town Vanilla. You are a very annoying man who I personally loved to see die in this game because you were just aggravating. You made condescending remarks and thought ill will on people at that is why you died and now are nothing but a sample role pm.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town are eliminated.[/Collapse]

Player List
4. Sephiroths Masamune
5. Dark Horse
6. adumbrodeus replaced by Raziek D2
7. Ranmaru
8. vVv ChiboSempai
12. Nix2100
13. Chaco replaced by Soupamario D2

-Replacements-
1. Washed Laundry
2. Nabe
3. Asdioh
4. Raziek
5. Soupamario
6. Tandora

Dead:

9. WashedLaundry, The Merchant, Town Vaniila, suicided shot D1!
3. JTB, Ramon Salazar, Los Illuminados Roleblocker, shot dead N1!
11. Beatstick, Bitores Mendez, Town Vote Manipulator, exploded D2!
10. Red Ryu, Osmund Saddler, Los Illuminados Tracker, RPG'd N2!
2. Kataefi, Ada Wong, Independant One-Shot Bulletproof Serial Killer, Stabbed N2!
1. Nabe, Dr. Salvador, Town Uninformed Miller, trap killed D3!

Important posts:

Chapter 1 begins

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Role PMs are gonna be heading out very soon. Confirm in thread!

Kataefi replaces UTDZac!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I can't post in my color?

LAME

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
so excited for this game, I think I'm going to play it again

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
All the role pms are out and the game will start as soon as everyone confirms!

Side note: I'm gonna be restarting a file in RE4 while I mod this just because <3.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Confirming

@MOD: Can you confirm or not that Wesker is a role in this game, since he is used in the sample role pm

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
ffff, I guess I might as well claim already

I'm actually Wesker.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
/confirming

>_> Want RE4 HD version already so I can replay it....

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I got you. Two word post restriction (not including voting)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
calling seph anti-town for using such a hard to read color

JUST SAYIN'

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Do you think people would distance from you, or get drawn to you Adum?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss, you don't wanna be my scumbuddy? *cries*

Obv. godfather is obv, remember?

I think I need an amusing posting style for this game... thoughts?
Setting his inkwell down on the table, Swiss allowed the flicker from the fireplace cross his brow. He knew Adum was an adversary, not necessarily in the literal sense, but these were two independent, brilliant minds that would stop at nothing at to achieve their ultimate goal.

Leaning back in his armchair, he lit cigar. Pondering.

Wondering.

/Confriming!

This will be the sexiest game ever!...

Oh wait, Swiss is in it.

~Kupo!
A cursory glance at this post revealed naught. The colour green showed poorly upon the blackness of the parchment. He should tell Seph to change ink. "Yes" he muttered. He would mention this casually to Seph, measuring his willingness to swap and cease to be a burden. The game had begun.

swisssssscum

would you believe it?
Swiss would not. He could not.

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul" he proclaimed to the darkened, empty room. His voice sounded hollow, his resolution weak. The laughs that had once filled this place haunted him. Taunted him.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Yes we are only waiting on Chaco and once he confirms than we can start. However just be wary it is Sunday afterall. =P Most people are busy on the weekends.

Top Bottom