• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KSSU: Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia - Game Over! Has Dreamland been conquered!?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos

[collapse=Rules:]
Fundamentals
1.) The Govan rule; treat others how I want you to treat them. No exceptions.
2.) Once you have died in the game, you are only allowed to make 1 more post which should consist of “bah go scum/town”.
3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
5.) Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.
6.) I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
7.) You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
8.) You may not post screenshots of any kind.
9.) The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
10.) You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
11.) Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
12.) Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on my discretion.

Voting and Lynching
1.) Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Kuz.
2.) To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, unvote vote: Ryker.
3.) You do not have to unvote before voting another player.
4.) No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
5.) After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. The Twilight phase is 24 hours long.
6.) The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
7.) There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase, the thread should be closed anyway.

Activity and Deadline
1.) You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
2.) I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
3.) Days will generally last 10 days.
4.) Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught.

Game-specific
1.) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out via PM
2.) All roles are assigned entirely at random.
3.) Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
4.) All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.
5.) This game is jam packed with flavor, and none of it will help you find scum!
6.) This game is split into story phases, the one starting the first day is "Preparing for takeoff!". Don't be alarmed if you see the thread title change suddenly.
7.) I do not confirm or deny the existence of any independent roles regardless of how awesome they are.
8.) Hydra logs are not allowed to be posted.
9.) The use of the color RoyalBlue is prohibited.[/collapse]

[collapse=Sample Role PM]

Welcome aboard Gova! You are the moderator of this game and a huge fan of the Kirby franchise, so much so that you have gone and inserted yourself into Meta Knight's story.

Role: Gova, Vanilla Townie
Abilities: During the Day, if a player breaks a rule you may inflict a punishment on them and in the case of a serious break in the rules, you may modkill a player one time during the Day phase if that player is Knight aligned, otherwise you may modkill multiple times.
WinCon: You are Knight aligned and win when all threats to the Halberd are eliminated, or when the game completes successfully.
[/collapse]

[collapse= Player List]On Deck
7. HardLemonade, (Kirby, Mafia Rolecop) destroyed the Halberd!

-Replacements-

Retreated
2. Glyph, (Blade Knight, Vanilla Townie) routed Day 1!
9. Th3Kuzinator, (Wheelie, Mafia Networker) routed Day 2!
1. J, (Mace Knight, Town One-Shot Doctor) routed Night 2!
6. TigerWoods, (Axe Knight, Town Tracker) routed Day 3!
8. Tandora, (Sailor Waddle Dee, Vanilla Townie) routed Night 3!
5. Zen replaces BeatStick, (Captain Vul, Vanilla Townie) routed Night 4!
3. Nabe replaces JTB, (Sword Night Vanilla Townie) routed Day 5!
4. Gheb_01 (Meta Knight, Bulletproof Townie) endgamed!

[/collapse]

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Can't neglect my smokin' waifu.

I feel like I am going to be dropping some RvB references this game.

Hard Lemonade

Smash Rookie
Get your vote off of Tandora. We have private communication and I'm much more confident in my ability to read her than your's.

Vote Tiger

We know him the least and we're fine with a Day 1 lynch based on this reason.
Ryker disagrees, but a policy lynch on J would be acceptable too.

RVS is over. Any attempts to continue it will be taken as scum attempting to waste the phase.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Alas! The game hath begun!

Vote: Glyph

Good sir, wilt thou make thy presence evident in this game? Or shalt thou coast as thou hath before?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote Tiger

We know him the least and we're fine with a Day 1 lynch based on this reason.
Ryker disagrees, but a policy lynch on J would be acceptable too.
Who are you speaking for? I know Tiger alot more then I know someone like Beat. ^^ Policy lynch on me? You're funny Ryker. Speaking of, why are you talking in the third person?

Vote: Tandora

^That's my hand, you should accept it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Seeing as how I'm in a hot two games right now I won't be coasting.

vote: J

Maybe its because its been so long since I've seen townJ but I don't like that last post, namely the "Policy lynch on me? You're funny Ryker." part.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's the problem with this post, Glyph? Hard Lemonade's post is a lot worse than that tbh.

:059:

Tandora

Smash Rookie
In all seriousness though, where is everyone? Game started around noon my time (EST) and we barely have any posts.

Ryker, you typically don't like RVS, so why are we still in it?
And what's up with this "private communication" lies? -_-

J, why should I trust your offer for hand holding?

Kuz, would you brag about how I'm your sexy waifu if you were scum?

JTB, what's up with the "hath"s and "thou"s?

Tiger, your first post should include a vote. Impress me with voting for someone no one has voted for and give a good reason.

Glyph, seriously don't lurk.

Gheb, if J WoT, would you autovote him?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Good lady, thou hath stated the three headed beast remains in RVS, is this thy reason to damn them? Or dost thou hath a reason unknown to send the beast to the guillotine?

:phone:

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Good lady, thou hath stated the three headed beast remains in RVS, is this thy reason to damn them? Or dost thou hath a reason unknown to send the beast to the guillotine?

:phone:
Three headed hydra. It's the only reason I need. >=O

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Glyph said:
Maybe its because its been so long since I've seen townJ but I don't like that last post, namely the "Policy lynch on me? You're funny Ryker." part.
I see this too. It's the same diction scumJ used to play off pressure during the beginning of bingo. Specially wrt the bolded.

@Lemonade: Since you claim you can read Tandora so well, what vibe do you get from her refusal to play along with your gambit?

@Tandora: Why are you directing Tiger how to format his entry post? He's more than capable of finding his own way into the game.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ugh, Old English is too hard to do without a translator, I thought it would've been interesting to post in another manner of speech after watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail, but blech, no me gusta

Anyways, HL's first post is null to me. From the perspective of the hydra, it makes sense to get rid of the player they know the least about.

We should note that it's 5 to lynch and HL is already at L-2.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb, if J WoT, would you autovote him?
I was right about him in Dexter and he fluffwalled like a madman there. I will definitely vote him if he's going back to play like that.

FoS kuz I think you're reaching

:059:

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Gheb said:
FoS kuz I think you're reaching
y u mad tho?

J from KSSU said:
^^ Policy lynch on me? You're funny Ryker.
J from bingo said:
Lol it's so cute when you try and act tough because it's just so funny. ^^ You don't scare me.
---

Tandora said:
Because it amuses me. And to see who he'd pick that's not already on focus. Although he's welcome to vote for me.
Because it amuses you...? How does that apply to the question I asked? It gives him an excuse to bring up someone he might not normally talk about.

Bolded it weird. Who said anything about voting you for it?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote
Vote: th3kuzinator

No offense, but that's just not right. Gheb does have a point that you are reaching. And now on Tanny a bit.

@Tanny:

Better? ^^

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Bolded it weird. Who said anything about voting you for it?
I did. Simply stating if he wants to vote for me, I don't care despite stating to impress me he would have to vote for a non-wagon person. At the time of my original request to Tiger, there had been a few votes on me.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Unvote
Vote: th3kuzinator

No offense, but that's just not right. Gheb does have a point that you are reaching. And now on Tanny a bit.

@Tanny:

Better? ^^
J, are you voting Kuz because you truly suspect him or because you want to eliminate all who stand between you and my affection? XD

Hm, I guess I can accept your hand holding. If I find out you were this insistent as scum, I will destroy you. >=O

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Tanny, I was the only one on you at the time at your Tiger request plus HL had more votes. Also I am on kuzi because he is being scummy already. ^.^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Woops, I didn't see Kuzi's vote at the time, so my mistake you had just as many as HL until you added your vote to them better them at L-2.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Tanny, I was the only one on you at the time at your Tiger request plus HL had more votes. Also I am on kuzi because he is being scummy already. ^.^
You and Kuz both had votes on me at the time. (I checked)

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So far I'm still happy to see J go.

Don't like the HL wagon, yes its a three-headed hydra but its not your typical lemonade.

Tandora, if I were to take a time machine back to the 1980's, what would be some things I would need to know to adapt and survive?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Can't even hunt for a new avatar without you people acting stupid.

Unvote; Vote: J

OMGUS BISHH. But seriously, explain to me how I am reaching. The two posts are identical. That's not even what's scummy though. I don't like how I call one of your posts for looking similar to your scum meta and you simply dismiss it as reaching and use it as a grounds to place a vote. Feeling a little defensive there?

@Tandora: Alright.

@Gheb: y u mad tho?

Top Bottom