• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catherine Mafia Game Over! Lolilovesrain wins in Queenmaker!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Catherine Mafia

Hello and welcome to Catherine Mafia! I really hope you guys enjoy this set-up because it should be a lot of fun. I'm really happy to be back in the reigns of modding a game that isn't a newbie so I could have a bit more fun with the set-up like my previous games. A little hit about the flavour from Wiki because I am too lazy to do my own write up.

"Catherine is a puzzle-platformer psychological horror adventure game in which players control Vincent Brooks, who begins having strange nightmares after his girlfriend, Katherine, begins to talk about marriage and commitment. This matter becomes more complicated for him when he meets a girl named Catherine, and begins an affair with her, and the nightmares get more and more intense." - Wikipedia

[collapse=Rules]Fundamentals

1.) Have fun with this game! Keep any and all personal attacks out.
2.) Once you die, you may make one "Bah go town/mafia!" post.
3.) No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
4.) Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
5.) There is no editing of your posts. Instead of editing use EBWOP: (edit by way of post) which is simply double posting. You can post as many times as you would like! Just don't edit any of them.
6.) I have the right to deny/allow anyone to sign up for this game.
7.) You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
8.) You may not post screenshots of any kind.
9.) The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
10.) You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
11.) If you fail to send me your night action, no action will occur!
12.) Failing to follow the rules will result in a forced-replacement or modkill up to my discretion.

Voting/Lynching

1.) Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, Vote: Sephiroths Masamune
2.) To unvote, use the command unvote. For example, Unvote, Vote: WashedLaundry
3.) No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, Vote: No Lynch.
4.) After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. The Twilight phase ends when I post the lynch scene and officially begin the Night phase.
5.) The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
6.) There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase, the thread should be closed anyway.

Activity and Deadline

1.) You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however much I think that is) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. When feasible, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
2.) I do not expect to grant deadline extensions, barring extenuating circumstances. In the event I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the new player. Certain game events may also result in a change of deadline.
3.) Days will generally last 7-10 days.
4.) Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught.

Game-specific
1.) The game mod is the game god. However, if you feel the game god happens to be testing your faith by placing an error in the game, then please feel free to point it out via PM.
2.) All roles are assigned entirely at random to players.
3.) Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
4.) All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.
5.) No player may post in the colors Pink. That is the mod color and will be used to clarify things.[/collapse]

[collapse=Sample Role PM]

Hello _____ and welcome to Catherine Mafia! You are Lindsay and Martha, Town Vanilla! You two are creepy as all get out because you two will talk together to answer questions and you will also somewhat be very worldly of what is going on....yeah.

You have no abilities besides your voice and vote so use them wisely!

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated!
[/collapse]

Player List:

2. LoliH.Riddle (Loli/NickRiddle)

-Replacements-
1. Nabe

Dead:

1. Zen, Archie, Town Vanilla, lynched D1!
3. Macman, Morgan, Town Vanilla, killed N1!
6. BadClover, Anna, Town Vanilla, modkilled D2!
11. Nabe, Tobi, Town Faith Healer, slaughtered N2!
8. SummonerAU, Katherine, Red Mafia Goon, lynched D3!
7. Ori_bro, Boss, Blue Mafia Goon, killed N3!
10. Dark Horse, Orlando, Town Vanilla, lynched D4!
9. Soup, Vincent, Town Sheep Cop, killed slaughtered N4!
5. Murderbush, Astaroth, Blue Mafia Goon, lynched D5!
4. Uguu, Todd, Town Vanilla, killed at endgame!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
guys j showed me this setup and i can confirm that

this is the 2nd BEST **** setup!!

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
All role PMs are officially out. Bolded = Confirmed. Once enough players have confirmed, I will start the game.

Player List:

1. Zen
3. Macman
4. Uguu (Sold2/Xonar)
5. Murderbush (Raziek/Ryker)
6. BadClover (BadWolf/Clover)
7. Ori_bro
8. SummonerAU
9. Soup (Ragnarok)
10. Dark Horse
11. Bardull

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Can I talk even though the game hasn't started? Because I just wanted to say that Summoner is scum for getting his PM so fast.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Zen is scum for confirming after someone to try to hide the fact he got his PM early.

Take that Zen. One-up'd

...You are Zen, right?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good game there. Really like it. Have fun guys.

Also. Nice seeing SummonerAU here. ;o (Randomly encountered him in PSO2 hehe)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Confirming. Not switching accounts on my iPod. Nick, just follow me and we'll win. I will not be the one to lynch you.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Confirming! I also only use this account only since it seems like many people use different ones :o

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
guys j showed me this setup and i can confirm that

this is the 2nd BEST **** setup!!

Marshy you better reserve a spot for me in your game! :cool:

Just let me know when it goes up

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha. At least you didn't do that while being consistent with the hydra account. You're fine.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
/confirming that I'm looking at J's glasses

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Player List:

1. Zen
3. Macman

4. Uguu (Sold2/Xonar)