• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Agon Serie - Four Season Winter Edition 2013

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
mySmash is trying to create a new tournament series, which will be named transportable. Similar to "Bushido Brawl Impact" this new tourney series will build up reputation. I have searched a long time for a name which isn´t just bond to SSBB, but also to other games, so it is possible to add them to the series at a later point.

mySMASH present ...

(Agon - Serie | Season Winter)

(Old name: [BIN] Brawl in Neuss)
I hope we´ll have much fun together and bring an unforgettable event to all people who participate. It is not possible for me to organize all stuff needed for this tournament by myself, so I need your help and support!

Here is an overview about the costs, schedule and other info you might need to know.

Hosts
Kunai KazeKun (Main-Host)
Jubei's Katze(Co-Host)
Yoh (Co-Host)
Yikarur (???)

Date/ Time schedule

Date

01.03.2013 - 03.03.2013!!!

Open/Close
Starts on Friday, 4:00 p. m.
Venue closes on Sunday, 2:00 p. m. normally 4 p. m.

...hope you will help to clean up the room.

We are going to play…
- Super Smash Bros Brawl
- Dead or Alive 5 or BlazeBlue or Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (not sure)

Event Schedule:

Friday
Freeplay: 4 p.m.
Team Registration: until 7 p.m.
Team Start: 8 p.m.
(Teams goes until 1 a.m. saturday, than break. All Wiis and TVs will be turned off. )

Saturday
Team continuance: from 10 a.m.
Pool Start: 12 p.m. (Midday) - It doesn't matter if Teams is still in process
After Pools: Little Break 20 min
Bracket Start: After Break

(Bracket goes until 2 a.m. on Saturday. It depending on how far we are.)

Sunday
Cleaning Up the Room, than Freeplay
"Other Events" + Freeplay Area
3 p.m. Event Ends, You must leave the venue!

You can find it here: *Click me*

Addional Rules:
2x Meta-Knight in Doubles is not allowed. Each Team can only use 1 Meta-Knight.

General and important schedule information:
I made a mistake with regard to the general tournament and schedule of 'BIN1'.
I wanted the advice of certain people and just wanted to start with their permission. This feature will be removed this time, I will make the pool just with 1-3 selected people. We will also do a pre-pooling, because Singles can only be attended via regist form.

In the case this person won't show up or just will come too late, he will lose the right to shape pools and brackets. In this context, I'd also like to say that it will be difficult to rate the gamers by seeding them. The pool will take into account:

• clan
  • state/country
  • seeding

I just want to add that there won't be any changes with regard to schedule.
In other words, who has to play his match has to do this as quick as possible.
If someone wants to leave the location (e.g shopping etc.), he has to tell me this in person.
But it is not possible to leave the venue, as long as you are in Bracket, if you leave and it is your turn, we will wait 5 min and if you dont show up you will get disqualified.

We´ll have the entire location "Haus der Jugend" for us. Keep in mind that we're guests here so make sure you leave the place clean and tidy when you leave on sunday.

Level

Upper Floor
- bedroom 2 OR second gaming room OR valuable room (not sure)

ground floor
- Main Room
- Toilet/WC

Basement
-sleeping/luggage hall

Notice
Please don't leave any important or expensive things in the luggage room. Anyone who brings expensive or important things, should carry them in a little bag with them, so you don´t lose them and prevent them from getting stolen. If something get stolen, its your own fault. Don't bring anything what you dont need!

Anti-Theft (Not SURE YET, if we are decided this, we will inform you):
This time we´ll have a little group, who will observe everything a little more then usually to prevent things from getting stolen.

Controllers, mobile phones and other things just lying around will be collected and we´ll give them back for a finding fee. This is a measure to get people to pay more attention to their belongings. This fee will be 1 €. Also important: if you want your stuff back, we need a proof that it is yours, so please mark them.

Arrival

Das Haus der Jugend
Hamtorwall 18
41460 Neuss

Google Map Karte

Costs
Venuefee: 19€
Brawl Singles: 6 €
Brawl Teams: 5€ (per Team 10 €)

You bring a TV? Each TV (-5 €)
You bring a Wii? Each Wii (-1€)

= 24 €

Notice:
You must attend one event. (Teams or Singles)

Payouts

Singles:
1) 45 %
2) 25 %
3) 15 %
4) 10 %
5) 2,5 * 2

Teams:
1) 50 %
2) 25 %
3) 15 %
4) 10 %

What you need?
Sleeping bag
Controller
Under 18 years: declaration of consent from their parents + Identification card
over 18 Jahre: Identification card

Additional Infos

Self catering is required!
The kitchen may be used but should be kept clean. 'Baddies' will be sanctioned!!! There are fastfood-restaurants in the nearby surrounding (McDonald's, Subway etc.). Supermarkets can be found in the inner city.

You are able to sleep in this location. Sleeping bag and sleeping mat are recommended.

___
Waste has to disposed into the provided waste containers.
You don't care? Sanction!

___

Additional note:
In order to guarantee a smooth procedure, it would be advantageous, if the participants/guests dispose their waste into the provided waste containers. Sanctions might lead to exclusions, which will prohibiting you from participating the event. This will depend on the gravity of the offence.

FAQ

Am I really registered after I filled in the form?

No, it always depends on the amount of supporter A we got, in other words if we have enough setups.

I'm under 18 years old, what do I need to know?
You should have a parental consent in order to join this event.
If you forget it, you won't be allowed to join this event.

I have further questions, whom should I contact?
In order to get your questions answered, please contact the following e-mail address: bin@mysmash.de

Registration

Starts on 15.01.2013

Registration Link *click me*
(80 People can attend)
Update each 3-days!!!

Who is CONFIRMED?

Set-Up Overview

Attention:
Registration for the "Single Event" is ONLY possible via form.
Spectator are not allowed to come. Even when it means you cant come to this event.

___

More information will come, when they are fixed.

Stay Tuned!

Kunai KazeKun from mySMASH.de

Credit for translation goes to:
ProX
Yoh

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Me and Schwa are interested from Finland.
We will in a week or so confirm if we are coming. We can bring a Wii as well if it is needed.
:ganondorf:

LeSyd you gotta come !

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
@Jebu & Tsuna
I'll definitely try to come again ! The last one was pretty cool and there's some ppl I really want to play against ^

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
So cool !

Interested and probably confirmed. Money shouldn't be a problem, but I still have to check the dates. If I come, I can bring a TV (no lag) + a wii (hacked).

As for hacked wii, I still don't remember if textures are allowed or not in german tourneys (I've got no textures on team colors / all textures are updated with snapshots CSP in the select character menu). If not, I will remove them, same thing for music and stage textures.

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
So cool !

Interested and probably confirmed. Money shouldn't be a problem, but I still have to check the dates. If I come, I can bring a TV (no lag) + a wii (hacked).

As for hacked wii, I still don't remember if textures are allowed or not in german tourneys (I've got no textures on team colors / all textures are updated with snapshots CSP in the select character menu). If not, I will remove them, same thing for music and stage textures.
Would like to see you.

@Hacks
Music-Hacks are allowed the rest should be disabled.

Thanks a lot for bringing a TV, if you come. We need them

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
Okay thanks for the news then, I just forgot to mention about the codes.

I think that tags in replays and 3min+ replays should be ok ? What about tripping ? Do you guys use the no tripping code ? I think that's all I have as codes.

Okay for the textures then, if I come they will be all removed.

There is a group of French people who can and want to come. We will have the confirmation of each french player soon, because all of us want to pay the plain/train tickets as fast as possible. =)

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
I'm confirmed, and so are Nin' and Dueler.
I'll bring a TV, my hacked wii and a multiplug !

Same question as above, obviously the No Tripping code is allowed right ? =D

Yoh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoh_Zephyr
I'm confirmed, and so are Nin' and Dueler.
I'll bring a TV, my hacked wii and a multiplug !

Same question as above, obviously the No Tripping code is allowed right ? =D
yay =)

It is ok, I always used the No Tripping Code and no one complained.

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
We just think about changing the schedule.

Many people want to play teams, but cant, because they come really late, so we decided to change something in schedule.

It will looks like follow:

Friday 3-Crew Event as a Jump-In Event
Saturday Morning 10 o'clock Team Start
Saturday 12 o'clock Single Pool Start, the Event will stack, but with the new system it will be good to find and play his Pool Matches a bit later.

If we change it, will be decided at 15 Feb.

I hope its a good choice for you.

We also need TVs. Hope you can bring some too.

Aurablast

Smash Cadet
Okay then, I can confirm now (I have completed the registration link).

Will bring a wii and a TV (no lag).

As for Blubo, Nin', Dueler and I, we will arrive Friday at 8:00p.m at Neuss train station and we will leave at 4:00p.m from Neuss station on Sunday. ;)

As for doubles, I'm looking for a teamate =)

I can bring many multiplugs, if necesary ...

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394

Ah yes, if only I could be so grossly incandescent.
Preparing my body for the amount of jolly cooperation and ****.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
After a series of dramatic events it seems really unlikely that me and Schwa are coming. It's kinda sad since I was already looking forward to meeting both old and new faces. Getting infinited by Akuma's DDD and getting Fair'd by Ramin in DK dittos would've also been fun.

I'm confident that we will come to the next similar tournament whether that will be the next Agon or BiB5 (anything else that we should know of?). Other Finns might also tag along.

While I agree that Finland should go OoC, I'd also like to point out that central Europeans have it a lot easier. Finland doesn't have the luxury of being connected with fast railroads to countries with tournies like France, Germany and the Netherlands. A bus/car trip would take 3 days and the cheapest flight from Helsinki to Düsseldorf was around 200€ over a month ago.
Ryanair does however fly to Frankfurt Hahn from Tampere (a city 2 hours from Helsinki) for a cheap price of a roundway ticket for about 70-90€ (varies a lot and the price changes every day). Getting from Hahn to Neuss is possible through a series of switches from bus to train and 2 stops at minimum afaik (takes 3-4 hours). The flight back would leave on Monday afternoon. We'll have to take a look at that next time.

In the meantime... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMqYIMqXwhw

ShadowTl

Smash Apprentice
Should I bring a mehrfachstecker?

Also, does anyone want a money match?
TL vs whoever you want to go, 1 to 5 euro.

Kunai KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
After a series of dramatic events it seems really unlikely that me and Schwa are coming. It's kinda sad since I was already looking forward to meeting both old and new faces. Getting infinited by Akuma's DDD and getting Fair'd by Ramin in DK dittos would've also been fun....
Sry but what are you mean by "After a series of dramatic Events?"

Please notice that we changed the schedule: http://www.mysmash.de/site/list.php?category/45-Zeitplan

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Sry but what are you mean by "After a series of dramatic Events?"

Please notice that we changed the schedule: http://www.mysmash.de/site/list.php?category/45-Zeitplan
Just some money issues and personal hinders on our part. It was dramatic in the sense that we thought for a while that we were almost confirmed for this.
But yeah, good stuff to you for hosting these tournaments and remember to make an SWF thread early so that you'll get more attendees (like you did now).
I'll get you next time and prove that our previous encounter was not a fluke ;)

I Hope you have fun over there Goofy.

Top Bottom