• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Riddle Game! OVAH

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
"You have 12 hours to read and ask questions. When your team is ready, please Confirm. (Only one member from each team needs to do this)."

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
1. how many cards are there?

2. are they shuffled when a card is returned?

3. when you say

"if all teams fail to answer correctly 6 rounds in a row."

do you mean that all seven teams each fail 6 times, or that there are 6 wrong answers in a row, by 6 different teams?

thanks dr. caesar

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You specifically are not allowing Internet searches for the cards, what if one owns the game and has the physical cards? Is that an intentional loophole in the rules?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Am I understanding correctly that even if we guess right we still have a chance of getting negative points anyways?

How is this chance decided, btw? Have you written an RNG or are you using on online? 100 sd?

Is there any benefit in correctly guessing a card? Is it just to earn a chance at another card quicker than another team? If you miss a guess, do you get any more guesses? I'm confused about why you would want to get it right if you just get another card anyways, and the point system is random anyways.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
So why should we try to get the answer right if the point value is random anyways? What is the benefit in actually playing? Are the points in reverse if you get it wrong or something?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
This game is a mixture of skill and luck, Dastrn. The point is the same as any game of chance.

confirm

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
This game is a mixture of skill and luck, Dastrn. The point is the same as any game of chance.

confirm
I'm not complaining. I'm clarifying. I payed my bills with poker winnings for a while. I am comfortable with a certain level of chance in the games I play.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ah, didn't think you misunderstood that part here^

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm VLA all day Thursday and Friday with no internet access at all. My in-laws live in the sticks, and I'll almost never even catch a bar on my phone to make a shaky phone call. Home internet is doubtful at best.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
You sure Zen? That sounds like the kind of decision someone might make on apple juice if you know what I'm sayin...

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
forget about shots being fired zen just threw out a ****ing grenade

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Can we veto the mod's decision to arbitrarily mob people and just let everybody have their share of fun?

:059:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Zen, what the ACTUAL **** is wrong with you?

There are so many things totally warped about what you just posted that I don't even know where to start.

1) This is NOT how you handle a personal dispute with someone. Public callouts are simply NOT okay.
2) You can't go around making claims like, "I thought you had Asperger's, but it's more likely you're just bad people." What the ****?
3) You're totally ridiculous for making an assumption on B-Run's personal character based on a SINGLE LINE in a SINGLE POST. That "Let's get this over with" is something I might have posted if I was feeling in a particularly cheeky mood.
4) You have the GALL to say you're going to replace both of Xatres' brothers and then invite him to stay? I can't even begin to comprehend. That's totally unfair to LITERALLY every party involved. Dastrn and B-Run are both screwed by this of course, but you also leave Xatres probably feeling REALLY PISSED at you (and justifiably so). Not to mention how awkward you make it for your suggested replacements. ("Hey dude, sorry Zen just insulted your entire family, ready to have some fun?") I wouldn't WANT to replace into an environment like that.
5) I'M NOT EVEN A HUGE MEGA-MAN FAN. I only played Battle Network 3/4/5 and Command Mission and happen to like the music!

TBQH, I have half a mind to remove that post entirely and consider a serious infraction for harassment or flaming.

However, that doesn't really help solve the problem. You essentially just **** in the middle of the living room, and now that it's out there, me covering it up with a blanket isn't going to do much for the smell.

I don't know what to do with this at this point, but you SERIOUSLY need to re-evaluate how you think arbitration should be undertaken when it comes to a personal beef with a member, because this is NOT how. I need to consult other mods on what to do with this.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Alright, Zen, I'm going to PM you and we're going to try to sort this out, but my above post is staying where it is, because I can't in good conscience publicly approve of behavior like this.

Top Bottom