• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D-Games Diplomacy Part 2: Spring 1904 Deadline May 26th 16:21 GMT

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

Hey kids! Who wants to take over Europe?! (Part 2)

The Playerlist:

1. Raziek
2. Gheb_01
3. BSL
4. Gorf
5. -Masquerain- JDietz43
6. Handorin
7. Red Ryu

Potential replacements:
Zack Fair

Please re-confirm your intent to play!

We will be playing the CLASSIC variant of the game, through playdiplomacy.com.

I will be creating a locked game soon, the password will be DGAMES. I will link to this game when the time comes.

I highly recommend everyone keep a quick-topic with their thoughts about each turn, also known as After Action Reports (AARs) to be posted at the end of the game.

This thread is going to be fairly quiet, as most communication is much better done in private. We will post pictures of the game-state each phase, for the entertainment of spectators.

Deadlines!
Given the pace of the first game, we will be using 3-day deadlines instead of 5, as 5 felt a bit slow. Deadlines will not be processed on Weekends, Christmas, Halloween or New Year's, and will be processed as soon as everyone submits their orders, or the deadline passes.

Choosing Countries:
Countries will be selected on a preferences basis. You will fill in your top 3 choices on playdiplomacy.com when joining the game.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Go to 'Join Game' and type '80797' into the field labeled 'Game number', then search.

Should work. You may also need to check 'Friends' under the Game Stats part.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ah, for those who are new to this round (Joey, Gorf):

I recommend you read over the basic rules: http://www.playdiplomacy.com/help.php (Explore the sub-categories as well) and also take a look at some standard opening strategy. http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Diplomacy Though not complete, this is a good starting point.

I also recommend looking at the currently in-progress game just so you get a look at how various interactions play out in practice.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Registered and signed up.

You should all have my skype except Hando whom I'll talk with via PM.

:059:

Handorin

Smash Hero
skype name should be handor1n. I'll try to get on more. Your best bet is still PMing me or finding me on Steam though

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
what's your steam? i just prefer a way to contact you that is more IM-like

also what the hell is this map, this looks weird i don't like it ;c

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's an online store for PC games with some networking built in.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Is it even possible to use the site on mobile?
This was a serious question btw. I can't seem to use commands on playdip using my phone which means that I will likely not make the deadline (yes I'll go to the library worst case scenario lol)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I have been able to use it on my phone, but it's not exactly easy, it doesn't have a mobile-friendly version.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
about half of my moves in diplo1 were made from my phone.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I deleted skype from my phone cuz it kills my battery. I'm almost always available on Facebook chat and if not that then PM would be your best bet honestly. I'll do the skype thing again but if it drains my battery I'll have to delete it again lol.

Top Bottom