• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$500 cash prize tournament and lockin, Philadelphia

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Good stuff everybody, thanks for a nice tourney

inui, LK - I enjoyed meeting you guys and the matches
m2k - nice stuff, I'll put up more of a fight next time
wes - I got all wessed up
comp - BONG!
magus - good stuff, I wouldn't think a puff could hurt marth so lol

TA - too good guys, *pound*

Inui

Banned via Warnings
kirbstir said:
inui, LK - I enjoyed meeting you guys and the matches
You completely rocked all of my characters but Sheik. :(

And I can't even remember if I won with Sheik. I think I did, but oh well, it doesn't matter. TA's just getting too good. =D

Magus420

Smash Master
Kirbstir, Fonz, Aho, KM - *pound* Nice matches with you Kirbstir, and yeah if you didn't notice I somehow do better against marth than peach o_O. Peach & Luigi are Magus counters :chuckle:. Another close set with you Fonz, GGs. Peach and stitchfaces are too good, lol. Fun matches we had Aho. I got too many lucky KOs in that one match. Didn't get to play KM though :(. GJ on 3rd place.

Wes, Comp - Good to see you guys again. Nice **** on getting 2nd Wes. I got way too lucky at the end of that last match with you Comp. Jiggs is too annoying, lol. Sucks that we didn't get to do teams like I thought we'd be able to, but everyone went and left when singles were finishing up :ohwell:

M2K - Seriously, you really really couldn't have fit in my car. That is, unless you wouldn't mind us breaking a number of your bones to fold you into an ideal shape that could make use of the limited amount of unoccupied volume left. I realized that there was even less space than I thought there was once once we got everyone in there to go back.

LK - You got 12th. :p Hope you locate your copy of smash.

Inui - See above. LK got 12th :p Lol, just messin LK.

Ryoko - Wow, now that I think about it, even if I'd beaten Fonz I would have had to play you making it the 5th peach in a row in the tourney :cry:. Wireframe team is too good.

Joker - F*** smash man, tourneys are all about the random cute white girls :pimp:

Moosh, Kate, CoT, Anth, and Boomer - Nice seeing you all again. Had I not been so busy running the thing maybe we could've got some matches in :dizzy:. I had no idea you could use roy Moosh, and yet you beat LK in roy dittos. Good stuff. Too bad Anth had to take off before he got to finish singles, although he did get top 25 without even playing a single match in the brackets :chuckle:. You guys should try to come down to Inui's next tourney (and mine too I guess as I usually run it) on April 8th. It's only like 20-30 mins away.

Dark Blade - Your bombs are still annoying, lol

WTF - Keep workin on that jiggs man, and puff dittos are still ********.

To everyone there - Good games, thanks for comin down, too many peach/daisy players, and all that jazz.

Joker

Smash Ace
Dont ya just love when the reply screen comes in all slow and stuff, and some of the smilelies are all big and ****....lol

Oh...
gotta reply.

T.A.
D.A.
H.P.
T.J.D.

And all you ****** in between, good ish ppls.

to T.A. All i got to say is... *pound that ***** just like random cute white girls ( i made a funny lol)

KM : *pound* - still gotta play your falco
Aho *pound* - you dont need sigs man, your cool wit out them, just replace them wit a "random cute white girl" works all the time.

Fonz: *pound* - GG's, hey btw...<.< >.> can you tell me where to buy some priority for samus? or can you share some with me from your peach? plz...

Kirbstir: *pound* - ssshhhh..., just go to sleep.

Comp : My *****, there may have only been one BONG! in the day, but that was enuff, good **** chillin again mangz. WE MAJOR!

Wes: what more can i say, my nigg, good **** on placing man if you wonderin why i havent been to NY lately is because ya fukcin quater-pounder meals cost ****in like $7 nigg, lol

Moosh &crew (aka my whiggas) lol - loves yall man, gotta give a shout out to katie or she'll be mad at me next tournie lol

Big Shout out to my boi from Central H.S. - Dot Eater, and his boi wtf ( i seriously didnt know who signed in as wtf untill near the end of singles, lol **** yall we gotta train and what not some time nah mean.

gotta give a shout out to my fox, for being so buttcheese, just ask LK lol

my TJD brothas - good **** 4 real here, loves yall man, me and Magus gon round up some "random cute white girls" next time, and yes Ryoko we'll share and thow a couple your way :)

M2k: GS

Anyway, i want yall to look out for my new DVD. coming out soon.

It's "RANDOM CUTE WHITE GIRLS ; THAT APPREAR NEAR SMASH TOURNIES Vol. 1"

It'll be found in the adult section of your movie stores.

Containing scenes such as :Strip Smash - its said one black guy just comes dressed in a mask...and thats all he needs.

Starring - Joker (of course)
Co-starring - Magus
- Random Cute White Girls
Possibly Ninja & Eljin (cause aint no fun if the homies cant get none)

COMING SOON IN STORES NEAR YOU!!!

Joker

Smash Ace
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That'd be ****ing sweet, lol

I got one word for you.....WORD.

*pound*

It's "RANDOM CUTE WHITE GIRLS ; THAT APPREAR NEAR SMASH TOURNIES Vol. 1"

It'll be found in the adult section of your movie stores.

Containing scenes such as :Strip Smash - its said one black guy just comes dressed in a mask...and thats all he needs.

Starring - Joker (of course)
Co-starring - Magus
- Random Cute White Girls
Possibly Ninja & Eljin (cause aint no fun if the homies cant get none)

COMING SOON IN STORES NEAR YOU!!!

And yes i posted it again, lol :psycho:

Hey can someone post up the pics from the tournie?
****it, i gotta get a camera, i really wish i could have taken a couple pictures wit dem chicks, they looked....tasty :lick:

dot_eater

Smash Ace
yeah i still didn't fight ur samus yet joker, we'll have to play again some time

and i need some revenge on ur roy with my GAW LOrdknight and this time without the gay wavebird, and i think u said somethin about having a smashfest?

The M0Le

Smash Apprentice
Saaaayyy whhaaaat?? Hit me up with directions, i've been practicing some new techniques..... that are used by everyone else..... but still, they're new for me lol. BONG!

Troyy1

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to let everyone know the pictures from the tournament are now available on the website.

Go to http://www.thecyberhub.com and click the Event Photos link on the left side to view the pictures and comment..

Enjoy!

Joker

Smash Ace
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone under age should be like.... " Hey Mom, come here, heres a pic. of the guy i was telling you about thats gonna come over 2morrow to practise with me-"

who is that guy?!?!?!?!? :ohwell:

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
Dont I look sexy when I sleep^^(had like 2 hours thnx to lockin..)

Ahh good stuff(totaly late..)
Now Im always losing stuff, umbrelas and cds at TGP, darts at princton,k But I have somehow set a record of misplacing many things, 1.0 smash disk, possible av adapter, 2, count em 2, mem cards, my walkman(with irish music >.>) and I think at some point they confiscated one of my blades... aswell a silver controler and my glasses >.>
I take the cake when it comes to losing stuff.. Save that sht Hub, ill be up sometime to pick it up.

Anyway, good stuff every1. Magus, your a sweaty for doing all those brackets. Ryos cool as eva, and joker looking bad azz as ever. Hope to td othis agian, hopfuly well get more things together, more people, and of corse, more chicks.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Yeah the Harris did pretty bad but seeing as i haven't played smash for more than 8 months prior i'm not really complaining. At least I didn't come in last BlackIce was pretty bad.

Top Bottom