• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

unknown522

Some guy
People: we need votes. Which day is better? Dec 8th or dec 16th. Drekken wants to switch our dec 8th, but I'm not going to if less people will show on the 16th.

I'm also not looking to do him any favors

:phone:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Just as a point people might have exams to study for on the 8th. Not saying 8th is better, just putting that out there. Personally I have no exam schedule yet and would probably be done by the 8th.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
The 16th is better imo, like krisp said a lot of people could have exams in earlier decemeber as opposed to after the 16th

unknown522

Some guy
I've told him no so far, but if the 16th is actually better and will get more attendants, then I should take it.

As I said before, I'm not looking to do him any favors, cuz I'm pretty pissed off

Jethrotex

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping for the 8th :p

Also, is there still that Montreal tourney, or has that just been swept under their French rugs?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
I wont be able to make the december tournament regardless of the date. I have exams 7th till 19th :(
Should be at the November one however. I hope atleast.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Whether it's on the 8th or the 16th i have exams.

I'm still coming though lol
Good ****, everyone should be coming to this regardless of what date it is.

You're all weak if you can't find like an afternoon of time because you "have exams" or "you have to study". Unless you're actually writing the exam during the tournament, you should be coming. I legitimately look down on you as a person otherwise. ****ing learn to manage your time better.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
Good ****, everyone should be coming to this regardless of what date it is.

You're all weak if you can't find like an afternoon of time because you "have exams" or "you have to study". Unless you're actually writing the exam during the tournament, you should be coming. I legitimately look down on you as a person otherwise. ****ing learn to manage your time better.
LOL

I agree though. For the last monthly I had 2 midterms to study for but I still came, finished higher than I ever have before, and did well on both midterms.

idea

Smash Master
LOL

I agree though. For the last monthly I had 2 midterms to study for but I still came, finished higher than I ever have before, and did well on both midterms.
and after the midterms, he ****ed 11 *****es, then shot someone in the head

and drove off into the sunset

in a MONSTER TRUCK

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
and after the midterms, he ****ed 11 *****es, then shot someone in the head

and drove off into the sunset

in a MONSTER TRUCK
lol okay well my day may not have been that epic, but I did also manage to finally get a CRT TV on the evening of our last monthly.

Now I can finally practice melee in my spare time.

Engo

Smash Ace
lol okay well my day may not have been that epic, but I did also manage to finally get a CRT TV on the evening of our last monthly.

Now I can finally practice melee in my spare time.
I told you all you gotta do to take on any challenges/difficulties is squint your eyes and proclaim, "It's hamertime." Then you're ready for everything life throws at you

Top Bottom