• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

About Game and Watch

Lag

Smash Journeyman
As far as throws go, I think he still does the same juggling move. I'm not sure about the speed. His neutral air is no longer the Parachute, it's a Fishbowl which is kinda like the Turtle (his Back Air), which hits multiple times. Hmm, I'm guessing by Octupus, you mean his Final Smash. Yes it does fly, strange huh?

Anchan

Smash Rookie
In Melee the speed of the throw depended on the weight of the character...I'm guessing it still does in Brawl? Juggling Pichu took, like, half a second. XD (My apologies if you already knew this! <__<)

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
1. Has Game and Watch the same throws?
2. Is his neutral midair changed?
3. Are his throws slow?
4. Can his octopus fly?
1. Yes, except for his Down Throw. His D-throw is majorly buffed. It's a guaranteed techchase setup, and it spikes through the clouds of Skyworld.

2. Yes, and it is better. His new N-air comes out fast, hits multiple times, does good damage, and has awesome priority. It still has very good range.

3. I guess so...doesn't really matter in 1 vs 1s though.

4. Yep.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Juggling Pichu took, like, half a second. XD
And juggling Bowser probably took off several years of his life and required many trips to the Flat Zone chiropractor.. :chuckle:

Actually, the octopus CAN'T fly. It only hovers high enough for the tentacles to hurt people. Mr. Cthulhu & Watch can still "jump" and fall off cliffs. Think of it as another version of Bowser's or Wario's final smash, instead of another Pikachu or Sonic clone.

Top Bottom