• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adobe Flash Player

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I seem to be having problems with a CD Class.

I have a CD class called Voicestarz, it's a 14 day voice acting class on a CD. Before anyone asks, the CD forces me to use Internet Explorer for the class. Anyway, I go into the files on the computer and it tells me to open "StartHere.html" in Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher (i have 9) so i do. It then takes me to a menu where you can select a lesson
[COLLAPSE="Menu"]
[/COLLAPSE]

However, when I click on any of the sections to start a lesson I am greeted with this pop-up
[COLLAPSE="Pop-up"]
[/COLLAPSE]

the "following local application, D:\VS_DATA\chapters\chapter_1.swf" being the first lesson i clicked on, and "D:\VS_DATA\welcome.html" being the website "StartHere.html" brings me to. I click settings, which brings me to this.
[COLLAPSE="Settings"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Then I click "Local Storage Settings by Site..." since it seems to be the only logical thing to click. Clicking that takes me to this
[COLLAPSE="Settings (cont.)"]
[/COLLAPSE]

I press "Add" to Allow D:\VS_DATA\welcome.html because I kinda think that might help, but it never Adds it to the list, and when I restart the CD, the pop-up just keeps coming back and won't allow me to access any of the lessons.

Sorry if this is too much information, but I'm trying to give a lot of information so maybe it can be more helpful to solve the problem here. If anyone wants to know, I'm running Windows Vista. My only problem here is accessing the lessons. If you could help me, that would be great.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
Is it possible you can pop this in on a DVD player? What you can do is you go on Computer and right click the CD drive and select view directory/content or something of that sort so you can see all of the content in the CD. You can then manually view the flash files on another browser like Firefox (after you find out what directory the files are stored in). Right click the file and select Open With.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Ok, finding the video files and just playing them manually on my computer seems to work. Guess I'll just have to do that for the whole thing.

Thanks for the help!

Top Bottom