• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aerial Fsmash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinzu1

Smash Rookie
I've been playing around with CF recently and I've noticed his Aerial Fsmash is pretty good. When you hit someone with it you send them flying downwards. So I worked it out that you can send someone flying off the stage and when they are coming back you can hit them with the Aerial Fsmash and it will send them down into oblivion.

Any thoughts?

Teh Future

Smash Master
umm can you help me when i hit with aerial fsmash sometimes it sends them up and away or over directly to the side and sometimes it will kill. but it looks cooler and worrks better when aerial fsmash sends them down that way they either die off the bottom and it is awesome or then go down to the stage where i ca hit them again because if they go up and away its harder to hit them afterwords. sometimes though when it hits them up and away it will kill them and when they die to aerial fsmash that way i dont mind if it doesnt send them downwards. so how do i hit them down with aerial fsmash instead of over or up?

kinzu1

Smash Rookie
You might be hitting it as an up smash and not a forward smash. Make sure you are holding forward and not upwards. Try that and let me know if it works.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I've been playing around with CF recently and I've noticed his Aerial Fsmash is pretty good. When you hit someone with it you send them flying downwards. So I worked it out that you can send someone flying off the stage and when they are coming back you can hit them with the Aerial Fsmash and it will send them down into oblivion.

Any thoughts?
These are the Ice Climber boards yo. o.o You should post something related to Captain Falcon in the Captain Falcon part of the forum lol.

Also to save you the trouble, I think that something like what you've just posted is already known. o.o

umm can you help me when i hit with aerial fsmash sometimes it sends them up and away or over directly to the side and sometimes it will kill. but it looks cooler and worrks better when aerial fsmash sends them down that way they either die off the bottom and it is awesome or then go down to the stage where i ca hit them again because if they go up and away its harder to hit them afterwords. sometimes though when it hits them up and away it will kill them and when they die to aerial fsmash that way i dont mind if it doesnt send them downwards. so how do i hit them down with aerial fsmash instead of over or up?
You might be hitting it as an up smash and not a forward smash. Make sure you are holding forward and not upwards. Try that and let me know if it works.
o ok that might be the problem ill try it out next time i play and let you kno thanks pal
I laughed so hard after reading these.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
wow just wow this thread made me face palm and laugh at the same time. kinda like this :facepalm::chuckle:

kinzu your questions and thoughts are better posted in the Captain Falcon boards, not here.

Locked. Don't encourage topics like this guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom