• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After SSB4 and when its going to start with release

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Hey guys. I know its to early to add the following questions, but I think its interesting to speculate about something after and before SSB4 released.

Here are the questions:

1. Do you think Pit will be more famous after release SSB4 ( a few months later ) ? If you say yes, do you think he is equally famous like Mario or Link? Or is he already that? ^^
2. If Pit is going to take more supporters after SSB4 release... do you think Pit will get a new sequel? Maybe Nintendo will thinking about that again. ^^

I know nobody can reply this, but I think every supporter want to know about a Kid Icarus sequel after SSB4. Letz speculate about that. ^^

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
I think that Kid Icarus will gain popularity, as Brawl re-introduced Pit to the world. Uprising occurred and set Kid Icarus in stone as a big Nintendo franchise, and did really well in sales (I'm still playing it right now). I think that maybe after Sakurai is done with SSB4 he could work on a sequel to Uprising.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
A lot of series and characters have become more well known and popular thanks to Smash, it's likely Pit and the Kid Icarus series will become more well known after Smash 4. Brawl already sort of served as Kid Icarus' revival, this Smash could serve as an additional boost to the Kid Icarus series.

_Darkpit_

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5026-4651-4206
Thank you for comment.

I hope very very for a next sequel. xD And I think some Kid Icarus supporters are unsettle about this, like me.

I think it makes courage for all unsettle supporter. Its important to know about the gamer if they like Kid Icarus or not. I read some bad news but I don't believe that. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom