• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

alternate costume for FOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

howw1313

Smash Rookie
:p;):(WOULDNT IT BE KEWL FOR ONE OF FOXS ALTERNATE COSTUMES TO BE WOLF... IT ADD MORE PEOPLE FROM FOX TO BE!!!

Jisike

Smash Journeyman

Caps lock = the power.

For real though, Fox's costumes are probably set in stone, and there is NO wolf costume and will probably not BE.

Please close this topic now

walkskyluker115

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't it be better for wolf to be his own character, I mean they already showed us what dark fox looks like
If they had wolf he'd be too much like falco was to fox. I don't think they need him. Mabye slippy or peppy, but i wouldn't think them too good at fighting...

Man_With_Thooo

Smash Apprentice
I actually think that would be a pretty good idea. Remember what they did to Peach in Melee? Yeah, one of her costumes made her look like Daisy.

Now, I don' think Fox's alternate costume should look exactly like Wolf, but at least make it look very reminiscent to him. If they made it look completely like Wolf, then it'd just ruin the purpose of the name 'Fox'.

And while I think this is a good idea, I want you to know that it's already been granted with the 'Dark Fox' costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom