• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amazon.co.uk has a release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

youtellatale

Smash Rookie
I was cruising amazon today and saw that they have posted March 30, 2007 as the release date for Brawl. I havent heard anything about this, so i was curious as to what other people have heard. The amazon site also has a place where you can preorder. Amazon seems pretty reputable so i would assume they have some sort of reason to do such a thing.

Anyone know anything about this?

here is a link in case anyone wants to call me a liar
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii/dp/B000E6BVOE

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
If Nintendo has not announced a release date then all other release date postings are 100% speculative. I warned my friends over and over of how stupid it was to trust all the stores when they claimed to 'know' when Twilight Princess would be released. Sure enough, various vendors embarrassed themselves by selling preorders and promising it'd be out by a certain day only to have it delayed for months and months.

Amazon is just as guilty as the rest of them. They had an incorrect speculative date posted for Twilight Princess for a long time. This is no different. Apparently they haven't learned their lesson. Until you see a release date on Nintendo's web site, TRUST NO ONE!

Wrench

Smash Apprentice
this seems to be the closest thing to being a real release date ive seen yet. I don't really know what to think of it though, since no nintendo sites have put the date up..nice find though

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Seriously if it was going to be out that soon then there would be a serious buzz on this site.Plus Nintendo havn't announced anything................yet.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Brawl will not be coming out until holiday season 07. That means October or later.

No, that is NOT official, but would I bet money on it? Hell yeah. It WILL be pushed back (count on it) as far as Nintendo can get away with pushing it back without technically going back on their promise (2007).

NO WEBSITE WILL HAVE THE RELEASE DATE EARLY. THEY POST RELEASE DATES THAT THEY MAKE UP SO THAT YOU WILL PREORDER FROM THEM.

Your preorder will NOT be fulfilled on the day it currently says. Your preorder will be pushed back as far as the release date is.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
The sooner they have a date the sooner they get your cash.

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING NEXT TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom