• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement: Gimpyfish is dropping Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensai

Smash Master
Gimpy....<3

You had me slightly worried for a second that the ranks of Bowser would be decreased by one, but all's well.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
FUICK U GRETG GIMPYFISH IS THE BEST MOVST TECHIAL BOWSER HE PWNZ U IN DA GAME U THINK MI JOKING? BRING IT GREG, MM BETWEEN U AND =GIMPYFIZH MY MONEY IS ON GIMPYFISH GOGOOGOGO BOWSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You need to learn to spell, that way I could have a slight idea of what your talking about.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Bowser players will live on forever, even after the world of smash has fallen, even after we've all died ther will always be this glimmer of light from the fire in our stomachs, no, bowser can never be dropped, he lives on forever within us, a part of us, guiding us. Thankyou.

Ahem, inspiring speeches aside I just need to question why my other thread was locked and to reply to the last poster in it, that sory, no I won't be able to make it to Yeovil sadly :( It's my firends birthday so I'll be round his for the whole day and possibly over the night. One day though, one day I WILL make it to a tourney seeing as there's noone decent left to play here -.-. At least I can record some stuff at michaels to put in the vid of me owning people.

-Sory for hijacking your thread Gimpy! Return this thread to the bowsery goodness!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm trying out characters and since i've mained falcon this whole time i wanted to try some power, bowser is pretty fun to use not gonna lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom