• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody else dissapointed you can't do anything with Link's wolf form?

Midnight_Ang3l

Smash Rookie
I mean it would have been amazing if you could have done something with Wolf form. Maybe not like a Zelda and Sheik ordeal but a final smash??? Maybe... If it was a Zelda and Sheik type of thing it would have been epic but he would have prolly been completely different lol. Thoughts?

Aeramis

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure there are quite afew topics on this but yea I really wish Wolf Link would have made it as a playable.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
I hated the wolf form. It was the worst part of TP in my opinion. I was praying he wouldn't make it in.

Ramenronin

Smash Rookie
I hated the wolf form, the basic attacks were useless so you fought with the A jump and the Z lock and that got boring really quickly.

though I am really sad that his final smash wasnt Fierce Deity instead

Just

Smash Rookie
i like links moveset already. i would have been disappointed if they changed link to wolf link. it woulda been cool though to have wolf link as a separate character though.

Midnight_Ang3l

Smash Rookie
Yes it wouls have. Sorry didnt see anyother topics. Kinda new to this site lol

Wolf form could have had some cool attacks but for us vet Link users it would have made hime completely different.

WR3K

Smash Ace
no im glad link's character remains universal to LOZ and not just TP specific.
the gale boomarang and hookshot are just minor twists... but the wolf would be a major alteration of his character.

my dilem is who to main..... Toon Link.... or Link....

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Not really, cause I can't say I enjoyed being wolf Link in TP. Definitely wouldn't be happy if his FS kept me as wolf Link either. This is the main reason I didn't want Sheik to be Zelda's FS (good thing she isn't). Anyway I like Link how he is now without any transformation gimmicks.

Though I wouldn't mind wolf Link as an assist trophy.:)

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea of having wolf link, but I prefer just having Link be... Human Link.
I don't really want my main to change THAT much.

Vanish07

Smash Rookie
dude, i was actually hoping that Midna might be playable riding on Wolf Link or something. definitely not Wolf form as Link's final smash, but as a whole new character maybe? i dunno. just a thought. now that we know the roster OBVIOUSLY the LOZ series got the shaft again (i hate ganon, total clone again, and TP sheik? that's stupid as hell) so i was hoping for something new and crazy like Midna, but whatever.

and by the way, i thought Wolf Link was bad *** in TP.

Bad News Bryant

Smash Rookie
yeah, i would like link to more or less stay the same, but it would have been awesome to have have him transform into wolf form for his final smash

Linkubus

Smash Cadet
Definitely would have liked to see it incorporated into his final smash...

As for him being able to transform into it....no way.

ZzvSpecial22

Smash Rookie
I hated the wolf form. It was the worst part of TP in my opinion. I was praying he wouldn't make it in.
THANK GOD! Someone else hated that part of the game. Makes you wonder what's going to come up next. :p

I really don't want wolf link in the game.

Top Bottom