• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Know Ike's Sweet Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Title says it all. I want to know if Ike's sweet spot is gonna be at the tip of his blade (like Marth's totally whoop@$$ sword) or if it's gonna be lousy and be up close and personal.... (like Roy's lame sword....) Also, post and tell me which one you want it to be. Smiles. I want it to be Marth's devestating one. Also, this is out of topic, but I want Ike to be faster. Just a little bit, that'll make him totally God Tier man.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
i think it will be the tip because the end of his sword becomes bigger

GenG

Smash Lord
Ike doesn't seem to have a sweespot. His blade is a sweetspot itself.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
If you hit someone with any of his smashes it's pretty much stronger than a Marth tipper. The key word is if though.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
maybe if new advanced moves come he can get speeded up like ssbm's L-cancel

Rex+

Smash Ace
Looking at that huge blade, I don't think there will be a sweetspot; just the whole sword is amazingly powerful.
It'd be hard to combine that with little speed.

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I don't think there'll be a sweet spot, but if there is, I'd like it (and it would also probably be) just like Marth's sword tip.

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
yeah it looks like pretty much his whole blade, although I'm guessing if you get tapped by the very tip it's not as devestating, tha the way most sword users are, only marth has the uber tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom