• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone think some of sheiks "A" moves will be changed?

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
I think her Fsmash will be changed... or at least i hope it will.
By changed i also mean different mechanics not just a completely different move. (ie like links new up smash mechanics)
--discuss--

Micheloxx

Smash Ace
well, her smash isnt bad at all, and its like a balanced move to er INCREDIBLE power, so, leave her like that, or she would be more broken than in melee

Sinn

Smash Lord
If they change it to her using that dagger/sword thing she's got now, then I'm all for it, actually.

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
HER final smash won't be changed,because it's zelda best move,sheik=zelda so it don't make sense if zelda use a weak final smash just "because her in other form has to different"i know that's not good but it make at least sense...i don't know with zelda can use her light arrow in sheik form

Piks

Smash Journeyman
@suzuki brawl

Fsmash =/= Final Smash

It means Forward Smash.

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
I thought this thread was about if they were going to change any of Sheik's regular attacks (like normal A-button attacks/smash attacks)? Hopefully they'll keep the forward aerial attack (where she like spikes the character), or her down smash attack where she like break dances. I don't mind her up smash either where she like crosses her arms and ****, always good.

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
it has horrible kill potential, and horrible for combos.. it does good damage... if you can hit with both kicks which usually doesnt happen.
i actually really liked the Fsmash. It was good against my friends who liked to roll backwards from attacks, because the second would still get em and I'd be able to continue fighting from there. I don't think it should be replaced, as she has enough killing moves already and that was a move that didn't always see a use, but when it did was very helpful.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
I hope she keeps:

Down Smash (Break dance thing)
Forward Smash in the air (Where she jabs them across the arena and probably kills them)
Up Smash in the air (Where she turns upside down and spins around kicking them into the air and stuff)
Back Smash in the air (Where she kicks behind her, and sends Fox flying XD)

The rest of the As', I don't really care.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I want her to keep all her A moves...especially the combo starter - the dash attack.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I hope she keeps:

Down Smash (Break dance thing)
Forward Smash in the air (Where she jabs them across the arena and probably kills them)
Up Smash in the air (Where she turns upside down and spins around kicking them into the air and stuff)
Back Smash in the air (Where she kicks behind her, and sends Fox flying XD)

The rest of the As', I don't really care.
Those are not smashes, they're aerials.
Sheik's smashes are:
Forward or Side->double kick
Down->Break Dance
Up->Crosses her arms above her head and chops down

Now on-topic her up-smash could use the sword without changing too much.

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I highly doubt her actual moves will change. Everyone else kept their physical moves too, but the important aspect is the stats of those moves. They may look the exact same as they do in Melee, but if Sakurai gives them crap priority, damage, range, speed, etc., then you might as well consider them different.

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
I highly doubt her actual moves will change. Everyone else kept their physical moves too, but the important aspect is the stats of those moves. They may look the exact same as they do in Melee, but if Sakurai gives them crap priority, damage, range, speed, etc., then you might as well consider them different.
thats also what im talking about.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
Assuming she keeps the same move animation, I'm hoping that her Fsmash either:

A. Physics change so that Sheik hits with both hits instead of going through people after the first one many times.
B. It becomes a "double" smash similar to Link's

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
The mechanics of her attacks will most likely change like every other character's...

I wouldn't doubt if they gave her a few different attacks... but I'm guessing her moveset is going to remain virtually the same like Zelda's...

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman
The mechanics of her attacks will most likely change like every other character's...

I wouldn't doubt if they gave her a few different attacks... but I'm guessing her moveset is going to remain virtually the same like Zelda's...
Any ideas on what attacks they might be? Or what moves might get there mechanics changed?

Top Bottom