• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone who lives near UCI

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
We can host tournaments/money matches/food matches at our house for money or food at any time of the week. i got chill a$$ roomates 2 guys and one girl and we all play smash. You can come by yourself or roll 10 inch deep or wit hella beezies doesnt matter. Aim me at oluckyasian24 if u are down to play some good smashers and treat us to some pho after u lose.

House rules:
1) Hyrule only.
2) No items.
3) **** talking is allowed and encouraged. ( Racism included )

Hit me up on aim if u are down to game.

Side note: You can use our controller if u want but all of them are busted becuz lazy *** friends eat mcdonald french fries and play at same time gg no re.

Side note#2: our place is hella messy cuz sorority girls are lazy and dont clean up after themselves so dont complain.

Restrictions: Isai = Banned.

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
good, yo fatass will probably order a large anyways and **** my wallet. LOL just kiddin ur pretty buff i dont bang! got no beef only chicken noodle

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
good play on banning isai. hes full on homosexaul. where thre fudge is uci

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
dreamland = zzzz , we need the **** house.

haha i just banned isai cuz foo is too good, its a joke. lol. when we play we stay stuff like, ***** stop tryin to do that **** u aint isai.

UCI = University of California Irvine.
Its near Orange County and pretty much next to Newport Beach.

where are u tigerbombz come over here so your master can show u how its done again puwhahahaaha

tig3rbombz

Smash Rookie
i like how ppl try to ban me but yet i still live!! paalease...i would pwn u shun! GTFO!

NixxxoN

Smash Master
"We need the **** house" --> you can **** without it. Dreamland is a **** stage itself, for some chars.

"stro tryin to do that **** u aint isai" --> anyone can do "most" of stuff that isai does, it just takes a lot of practice.

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
we just say that line as a joke, its a funny saying like when u play basketball, u go beezy u aint kobe! calm down son. etc etc.

there is no way in hell u can **** harder than the **** house in dreamland. if u are imba, u can play hyrule 24/7/365 without gettin bored. true story no lie non fiction autobiography scouts honor fiction like the bible! -zt

Skrlx

Smash Champion
we just say that line as a joke, its a funny saying like when u play basketball, u go beezy u aint kobe! calm down son. etc etc.

there is no way in hell u can **** harder than the **** house in dreamland. if u are imba, u can play hyrule 24/7/365 without gettin bored. true story no lie non fiction autobiography scouts honor fiction like the bible! -zt
I could swear if i block your name and JUST read the post i would immediately think tigerbombz..

are you guys BROTHERS?

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
no everyone jsut copy what i says in my hood cuz i roam da streets lieka boss so fresh and i bang whoever crept up in mah hood foshodi. if i block ur name and i read your post i would just, wait who the *** are you?

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
haha but kiddin aside, i got no beef only chicken noodle but for real tho, just tryin to find some new blood to bomb on in smash near irvine. my aim is oluckyasian24. peace out

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Of course Hyrule is the best stage, but.... Can be hella annoying playing on Hyrule against a camping *****.
In example, annoying foxes that go to the house and spam lasers. When you go there and you dont get him, he goes away to the other side and laserspams. Repeat.
Fox is just an example, that can also be applied with Kirby and his broken uptilt.

t1gerbombz

Smash Rookie
its not the stage....its the player! I PWN U ALL on anystage any day any time anywhere WHO WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY!!!

alia

Smash Rookie
I live on campus and was somewhat interested when I saw the title, but when I read your post I thought, "Eh? Never mind".

zTrigger

Smash Rookie
whats your name alia? eh nevermind? do u even know who i am. u must not Know who i am on campus. this makes me sad. everyone knows me =)

Top Bottom