• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Apr 25, 2015] Smashed for Smash NorCal Ed. (Chico, California)

Soto

Smash Cadet
I, LAS | SotoH, will be hosting one of SoCal's favorite/most fun SSB64 tournament at the LAS Satellite Suite in Chico, CA.

I'd really like to get to know the NorCal SSB64 community. I hope you guys can come out.

***THIS EVENT WILL ONLY HAPPEN IF WE CAN GET 10+ CONFIRMATIONS. IN ADDITION I WILL FRONT A $50 POT BONUS FOR THE TOURNAMENT. FINALLY, THERE WILL BE FOOD AND DRINKS***

-Will need attendants to bring CRTs and consoles since I'm not from the area I don't have my equipment with me
-Stream: Twitch.TV/LA_Smash
-Challonge: /Smashed4SmashNC
-Doors open at 2PM
-$5 Entry fee/Game entered
-$3 Venue Fee (Subject to change, but for those that attended our first event know it's a Great Investment)
-LAS usually DOES NOT charge a venue fee for those that are just present to spectate or play friendlies but due to the fact this is my personal hotel room, I'll be charging a $1 (subject to change) venue fee for those.
-Double-elimination seeded bracket
-BYOB

Payouts:
-If Grand FInal's is won in the 1st set: 65/25/10
-If Grand Final's is won in the 2nd set: 60/30/10

*LAS reserves the right to kick you out the LAS Suiteif you are being belligerent and disruptive*

Top Bottom