• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you serious? NOBODY AT PURDUE PLAYS SMASH??

Status
Not open for further replies.

_kSo_

Smash Master
C'mon guys there cannot be NOBODY at purdue university that plays smash. There must be a few...I mean there are a bunch at IU but are you serious nobody here?? please let me know if your at Purdue University and you play smash competitively because I won't believe that out of 40,000 students there isn't a SINGLE person here who plays competitive smash? wow am I really the only one?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
My roommate and I do, assuming you're talking about Melee and not 64. He'll probably join you on that one, but 64's not my forte.

Shut up, Iggy.

Just preempting. lol

We're in Tark, by the way. If you want to set something up, IM him as he's available far more often than I am. We have a good-sized community for Melee over here, so some of them may join as well (again, assuming that's what you're talking about).

_kSo_

Smash Master
yea im not talkin about melee

and iggy you were the one who won my smash64 tournament remember? i was the host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom