• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Back to Basics Tournament III Results

The WiLL

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for the late results post. On New Year's Eve I had to work at the Jensen Beach Officemax store to help out then attend a New Year's party. Anyways...

NGNT4 Tournament Results (18 Participants)
1st- projekt84 (Sasuke, A. Hinata, Temari)
2nd- Mystic (Gaara, Itachi)
3rd- The Juggernaut (Rock Lee, Kimimaro, Kisame, Orochimaru)
4th- _Sakura_ (Itachi, Zabuza)

NGNT4 Main Event Match-CEO of Darkness defeated Enda en Sinn
This is an interesting match between "The Serious One" Enda en Sinn and one of the original NGNT! players, CEO of Darkness. Although CEO quit NGNT4 a long time ago, he proved that he still got it in him when he defeated Enda en Sinn. This is probably Enda en Sinn's last NGNT4 match.

Enda en Sinn quotes, "I don't like NGNT4 anymore. I grew out of it. Now it's GGXX/ time since I got an 'arcade pad'."

Florida Hokage Championship Main Event-Mystic defeated Icekid
It wasn't one of the most prettiest matches in the world but both combatants did what it takes to get the FHC title. In the end Mystic successfully defends his title against Icekid.

-=Noteworthy NGNT4 Players=-
_Sakura_- He has a good NGNT4 record by getting 5th place in 2 previous NGNT4 tournaments and taking 4th place in this tournament. More importantly he pulled upset victories against the BtB2 NGNT4 1st and 2nd Place players, Icekid and The WiLL. He earns a title shot against Mystic at Back to Basics Tournament IV.

projekt84- Former Florida Hokage Champion, projekt84 comes back with a bang by taking 1st place in this tournament. It's only a matter of time that we'll see him with the belt again.

Senkei33- He showed a lot of improvement and securing 5th place in this tournament.

SSBM Tournament Results (4 Participants)
1st- Doodah (Fox)
2nd- Sighrax (Falcon and Mr. Game & Watch)
3rd- Riot (Ganondorf)
4th- DJ Y! (Fox and Marth)

-=SHOUTOUTS=-
CEO of Darkness-:p

Team Blockstunners (projekt84, Mystic, The Juggernaut, sabinx, Character, Brandon, Dizzy66, Eileen)- Fun times. I appreciate y'all coming. It sucks that you guys didn't stay for SSBM. I hope to see you guys again in the next tournament.

Icekid-Sadfaces for WPB.

_Sakura_-You improved a lot, son! I hope you do well on your title match next month.

princess of light-Come to Vortex on Fridays when you get a chance to play some Naruto.

Senkei33-You're a blast to chill with. I hope to see you in the next tournament.

BlackRain-It was nice meeting you and it's good to see more Orlando players coming every month.

zerothetheif-You looked so different without your long hair! Honestly I didn't recognize you at first.

ShadowGeta, Nero, Ryyke-Thanks for coming guys. Usually I'm pretty good about introducing myself to new people but I didn't give a proper introduction because I had to outsource more Gamecubes and make sure this tournament ends on time. Sorry about that. Also, good match Nero. It's fun seeing your Shikamaru and Ten Ten.

Arkh4m-Thanks for reppin' Naruto. It's been a while since I played as him. I might bust him out in the next tournament.

Enda en Sinn-Enjoy the arcade stick.

SpOoKie and bunch others that spectated- I hope to see you guys in competition soon.

Doodah, Sighrax, Riot, DJ Y!- Thanks for coming guys. Hopefully the next SSBM tournament will have more than 4 people. :X

-=FUTURE EVENTS=-
Back to Basics Tournament IV (NGNT4 and GGXX/)-TBA
Stop Crying! Tournament 3 (SSBM 1v1 and 2v2)-TBA
I will get the dates by 1.2.07.

It's not much but here are the pictures for this tournament...
http://www.willvolution.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=36

Top Bottom