• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Banjo-Kazooie is getting a remaster or remake.

Brothanigus

Smash Apprentice
Two reasons, one: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07SZX1165. Germany lists something Banjo-Kazooie, but the weight and dimentions show that this is a game not an amiibo.

The second reason is watch the reveal trailer and go to 1:27-1:29 of the video, this is a cut scene or a hint of a game to come.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think a remaster is possible, but this part of the trailer makes me think Grunty is going to be a new boss battle, especially with how long the bridge is when it's showing Grunty and it, yes, possibly being an in-engine cutscene.

The Amazon thing is certainly suspicious; maybe a strange mistake like what Best Buy has done before, but it's something we could keep in consideration.

Last edited:

UnknownJ25

Smash Journeyman
It would make sense especially after this announcement. My only hope is it's both on switch and xbox

Khandoit

Smash Cadet
If there is a project in the works, It probably won't be announced until closer to their release date. might be dropped unexpectedly during the direct that reveals their release date with a short "in conjunction with Banjo and Kazooie returning to a Nintendo console, their first two adventures are now available for download on the E-Shop". If they are doing full remakes then that'd be surprising cause they would need to be working on it know unless its happening next year.

I'm really surprised that Hero didn't get a hard release date. I have a feeling they might be running a little behind schedule with the original plan being one character gets a hard date at E3 then announcing the next at a different direct, but since they probably knew Erdrick not getting a hard date would be disappointing , they gave us two reveals to keep our heads from exploding, or to prevent banjo getting constantly leaked like erdrick while hes still atleast 3 months from release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom