• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Basic Wii number/ Friend code questions

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
1. What is the difference between sharing Wii numbers and friend codes?

2. Do both the Wii number and friend code allow you to play online with another specific person (say the people on these forums) or is it just one or the other?

3. Where do you find your Wii number/Friend code?

jasonw002

Smash Rookie
NNID
Seashell
3DS FC
4613-8751-4371
Wii number is in your wii menu. You have to go to your messages and then your address book and the book will have your number on the cover. I believe that wii number just lets you message other wii systems and that the brawl fc will let you play ppl online. The fc is probably in the game case I expect.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You'll need both the Brawl Friend Code and Wii code to send stages, screenshots and game replays to people.

CPG33

Smash Rookie
So do we need the Brawl codes to play against our friends? Or can we use the Wii friends and their codes we have now? I read a post a week ago saying that Brawl will add friends with Brawl to your list automatically

eazail

Smash Apprentice
So do we need the Brawl codes to play against our friends? Or can we use the Wii friends and their codes we have now? I read a post a week ago saying that Brawl will add friends with Brawl to your list automatically
That being said, I'll add you. Mine is under my name as well, so you can add me

Top Bottom