• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Character for multi-man?

Ol-Jeb

Smash Apprentice
An ol' shack out in Antarctica, the last frontier.
I'm having some trouble with the multiman brawls (not Cruel)

I was wondering if there's a particular character who's best suited for it? Specifically for 100-man. I got to 98 >_> as Dedede but I haven't been able to get close to that number since. I'm just trying to clear it at this point so whoever I get it done as doesn't really matter. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

UltraPuff

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight should be a good choice, with his quick and powerful attacks. He is top tier, after all... :p

There are also characters where you can just spam a single move in the right area, such as Ike with his utilt. Good luck!

Fijoe

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu, spam Thunder. I beat it in under 3:30 that way. DK is good too if you spam his Down-B.

UberMario

Smash Master
Endless Brawl: Meta-Knight, Pikachu, Kirby.
100-Man/etc. Brawl: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Cruel Brawl: Pit

D1RE

Smash Cadet
I've beat it with several characters, it's all about getting a strategy down for the character you're using. Most people should be able to do it with their main after a little practise since they usually know their character pretty well.

The easiest I found was fox, dk (not only his down b, his up tilt is good too), ike (again, up tilt), mk (lol, can do anything) and for some reason sonic (I was maining him at the time, dunno what I did though, just remember it being a breeze and being the first time I did it).

Ol-Jeb

Smash Apprentice
An ol' shack out in Antarctica, the last frontier.
Alright, some very solid answers here ^_^ My next question would pertain to the co-op side of multiman. Essentially just pair up any of the before-mentioned characters? or do certain teams work better than others?

Personally I've used a D3/Pika team in the past and have racked up a LOT of KOs. Pika spammed down-b while D3 picked off stragglers with Up tilts or down smashes.

What do you guys think?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well I won't mention Meta-knight since he's obviously has a top-tier move, but like you mentioned a heavy character such as Donkey Kong, ( whom I was able to beat 100-man in Melee) should also do the trick here regardless of uber-ness or physics of the game.

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
I'm having some trouble with the multiman brawls (not Cruel)

I was wondering if there's a particular character who's best suited for it? Specifically for 100-man. I got to 98 >_> as Dedede but I haven't been able to get close to that number since. I'm just trying to clear it at this point so whoever I get it done as doesn't really matter. Anybody have any thoughts on this?
Use Pikachu then spam his down b. That works the best

Top Bottom