• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Stages for Dr. Mario?

SolarPichu

Smash Rookie
Hey all you Dr. Mario mains!

I was wondering if there was consensus on the best stages for Dr. Mario in Smash Ultimate.

I know on the Smash 4 Board, Smashville and Lylat Cruise were deemed the best stages, but I wanted to see if anything changed in Ultimate.

Feel free to let me know your thoughts!

The Master of Mario

Smash Journeyman
lylat cruise counterpick(better recovery slightly easier pills at ledge)
depending on playstyle
Small Battlefield/Smashville(they have worse air-game)/Pokemon Stadium 2/Final Destination.(they have worse spacing)

Last edited:

The Master of Mario

Smash Journeyman
Cape/F-tilt->dashattack->F-tilt heavy/sh-bair/Punches light/dmg
Down-Smash->B.P.G. Best Pivot grab
Fox-Trot D-tilt->SH-U-air->(N-air->Up-special)/(DJSHFF-D-air after 30% at begining)
Fox-Trot D-tilt->B-air->F-smash breaks shield low damage
Fox-Trot D-tilt->Nado KOs at high damage
Pokemon Stadium is great Tactic keep slow air game like ike in the air where they fast fall into your D-smash also when on the platform your recovery improves
B-stick Cape,Up-special stalls/prio depending on how high they go and beats juggling
Nado will ko easier on the platform like fox and you get tech on aerial oppoonents because of platforms and can cancel nado end lag

Last edited:

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
♦

0:06 - 0:20

i dont know. but in melee in mushroom kingdom 2 he was beast.

or just 0:18 - 0:20.

♦

Last edited:
Top Bottom