• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Biggest "noob move" you have ever seen?

Starkiller2

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=5519]Biggest "noob move" you have ever seen?[/drupal]

Personally, the biggest failure I have ever seen was me vs a friend (Me Ganon, him Marth). We were on Fountain of Dreams, each on last life (btw this was long before I had ever heard of the advanced techniques of Melee). We stood at opposite edges of FoD, when he started running at me I started Ganon's up-tilt. I don't know how he didn't react, but it wasn't until he was almost right in range when he noticed what I was doing. Instead of attacking, shielding, jumping, dodge rolling, or grabbing he decided to try and run in the other direction. That turned out as well as one would think, and his Marth was sent flying (West Coast DI).

As he was far less skilled than me even then, maybe all he was thinking about was "hehe goingz 2 attackzim! He'll nvr c itz comingz - OH NO run the other direction!"

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Man
You guys must have never heard of the FSMASH OWN ZONE

we had glitter text and everything

(no seriously its a terrible move)

:phone:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
It's funny because ZSS Fsmash hits like a truck in Project Melee.

Any time I charge Ike's neutral-B and my opponent tries to stop me, I can't help but laugh as they get hit by the full charge.

:038:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
To get a quick background, I main lucas.

I recall a rather recent match where I was up against a Pikachu. Guess what he did? Spammed thunder with the occasional other move thrown in there when he saw his normal strategy wasn't working out.

You can imagine how the fate of THAT match turned out.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The worst for me would probably be people using a D-Air as characters like Toon Link or Sonic off stage for anything other than messing around.
Why do you do it people?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
My buddy's Lucario throwing a Fully Charged Aura Sphere at my Fox's already clearly displayed shine.

I did not pull it suddenly out and surprise him. I did an empty shine right in front of him. He looked at it, saw it, and threw his FCAS at me, knowing full well what shine does. Then he facepalmed when it came back and killed him.

Smash Journeyman
My buddy's Lucario throwing a Fully Charged Aura Sphere at my Fox's already clearly displayed shine.

I did not pull it suddenly out and surprise him. I did an empty shine right in front of him. He looked at it, saw it, and threw his FCAS at me, knowing full well what shine does. Then he facepalmed when it came back and killed him.
That bruce lee quote is so wrong.......

Apologize.

Nido

ily Sebby
I see my friend throwing ZSS' Fsmash out like it's MK's nado
I die a little every time

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
Somebody using MK is always a noob move.
I die all the time with disappointment.

Jet300

Smash Ace
I remember back in 2008 when I first got brawl before I played it competitive. My brother keep spamming Ike's up b and I keep getting hit by it.

Leroyiiii8

Smash Rookie
So there was me vs. my bro. And I was like come at me bro, he came at me knowing what I would do. I dodged and hit him with the baseball bat. XD

Honestly who runs into a "Come at me bro."?

Posted from Smashboards.com App for Android

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Trying to b reverse with luigi ( uno turn in the air with fire ball...) but sellf destructs with misfire... this probably just an unfortunate event

Top Bottom