• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cant play smash online on 3ds

toymachine117

Smash Rookie
Hey guys so for a while now i have wanted to go online on 3ds for a while but for some reason it will not allow me to play i have not been banned (hopefully) because i havent been online for while prior to when i got back in and wanted to play fg, i have even disconnected my wifi from the 3ds settings and connected back but still unable to play online from my home, and when ever i am about to get in the online menu the screen tells me there is a " communication error" with no error code so i am just left there on the main menu. If you have an idea to what is happening please do respond. (i am also quite active on twiiter and instsgram so do message me from there twitter- @istanleya, instagram- toymachine117. just be sure to tell me you saw this on smashboards :) )

portalsammy

Smash Rookie
Try several different networks to determine whether it is your 3ds or the network, then go from there.

Top Bottom