• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capntain Falcon´s dair is too good

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
after playing with some friends (and cpus in team battle) i´ve discovered something almost everyone knows...... falcons down air can send opponents upwards!!! what does impress me is that it can star ko at somewhat high damages like 80%m yet it all matters if your enemy DI agains it, but it still a very pleasant way to star ko someone.....using the "PINGAS" and it can also spike meta knight while he´s using his tornado, even in midair.

Robotnik quote: "Snooping as usual i see?"

it also appears in this video at 2:00 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avh6ytKHHQw

pikachu had it coming :(

PZ

Smash Lord
Ok this is....well just stop making threads<.<. Anything you know is most likely already know. If you really think its something new comfirm it with lordhelmet, lionman(eh...), or Darky-sama(idk just threw him out there).

after playing with some friends (and cpus in team battle) i´ve discovered something almost everyone knows...... falcons down air can send opponents upwards!!! what does impress me is that it can star ko at somewhat high damages like 80%m yet it all matters if your enemy DI agains it, but it still a very pleasant way to star ko someone.....using the "PINGAS" and it can also spike meta knight while he´s using his tornado, even in midair.

Robotnik quote: "Snooping as usual i see?"

it also appears in this video at 2:00 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avh6ytKHHQw

pikachu had it coming :(
Stop making threads, you're making the falcon boards worse than usual.

CaptainFalcon9000

Smash Ace
Ok this is....well just stop making threads<.<. Anything you know is most likely already know. If you really think its something new comfirm it with lordhelmet, lionman(eh...), or Darky-sama(idk just threw him out there).
is not my fault that the good old captain doesn´t have anything new or useful to give to the smash comunnity :/ , i´m growing tired of him so i guess i´ll main someone else :(

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Growing tired of Captain Falcon??!?

You're not doing it right. You should have a smashing good time.

Stop making threads, you're making the falcon boards worse than usual.
Also, this.

Top Bottom