• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Catchy video of Paula/Kuma/Ana dance song

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Ok I am very sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I thought this would be best posted here because it is Earthbound/Mother related. Delete if this is a bad place to post this please.

Look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe9zKPrk4U

It is a very catchy song with the MOTHER girls in them.

I really think this video should be a video or a signature. That way people who see our sigs on the general Brawl forum would be like "What the?"

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
You sir a one MESSED UP dude. I mean, first thing I saw was a badly drawn chacter, then I just left...
Please don't mess up our beloved characters.

Levitas

the moon
How did I miss this thread? WIN!!!!

That was too funny. btw, what was the kuma thought bubble about?

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I think the Kuma thought bubble said something along the lines of "Why are these girls making me do this?" and she feels not so good about doing it. That is what the comments on the youtube video say Kuma might be thinking.

I am glad that you thought that this video is full of win. This is my favorite MOTHER related video so far. They animated these girls much better and their movements match the song very well.

The Snake and Ike one though seem ok, but their movements are way too slow.

I've also saw a version of this song that had Sephiroth and Cloud. Can you imagine that? It was poorly animated though.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Hee hee.

Ana and Paula were kind of cute, but when Kumatora came in she just looked ... odd. Amusing. :)

Well, now it's going to take power tools to get that **** tune out of my head. Thanks. xD

Seriously though, fun to watch.

Wardub

Smash Cadet
This is the greatest thing since Mother and Smash Bros. I have been watching it constantly. I downloaded the song and have put it on repeat while browsing the internet, the song is playing right now on the 99th time.

Top Bottom