• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

changes to Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGdrxsikX4A

As most of you already know link is a lot stronger in ssbb, but he looks amazingly stronger if you watch 1:35, he pretty much destroys pit with his fsmash ftilt and just plain sword swipe

His second taunt is the same taunt i have in my sig, and the third taunt is where he summons navi from OoT as seen from the brawl vid with zelda and link taunting

his bow isnt that much faster than it is in melee (making the statement under his bow semi-false)

1:30 he does a footstool jump on pit, humiliating the fool :D hooray for link!

i just wanted to share these observations for all those people that havent really looked at it closely, most (if not all) could be seen easily....

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
^ Don't his attacks seem a little faster too? That's basically what I'm hoping for, even though Link is amazing anyways...

D

Deleted member

yea his attacks do seem faster, Link is finally getting his big break for top tier (and he should be top tier since we had to go through ssb64 link lol....)

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I'm a good link comboer....I would have loved to go to E For All, and had someone record me playing as Link and pwning all. I like that his dair no longer bounces him.

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
actually it does, but for some reason a few times it hasnt, there must be new circumstances for it too
Too bad. I've had some perfect chances to nail two CPU's in a row with his dair, and he bounced, ruining it....:laugh:

D

Deleted member

at least you dont get to bounce off a real flashy edge-guard dair into the abyss in brawl lol...

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
His bow looks a bit better...
If you just use it, uncharged, it goes as far as his hookshot went, and it looks you can spam it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom