• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character PR

iRJi

Smash Champion
Character PR
Originally Posted by milesg2g
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost....0&postcount=82

If you read this thread post, you'll see that I will be notifying every character board mod about this idea. We'd like you to start a character PR for the players that main or represent your character in tourney. This way we can keep all bias opinions out of the Top 5 ranking. Once you all come to an agreement please notify me in the Top 5 PR or simply message me on swf. Please and Thank you.
I received a PM a couple days ago about this going on. While I am not the mod of the boards, and I was going to direct him to Red Ryu, I just decided to save time and post this up for everyone. I know normally this character board goes against selecting a Top 5 or 10 best players for their character, so weather this gets done or not is solely based on if you want to, or you guys get enough free time to put the energy into it. I won't post my opinions until I see this get kicked off or not, and when this is done I will just submit the results to the person who PM'd me.

Have fun.

PS: The link I received was dead, so this one is dead too. Don't follow the link, it won't lead you to anywhere lol.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's not a problem to select top 5...it's just when you try putting them in order, drama happens. It's kind of obvious who the best Lucarios are right now.

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
If this thread is still alive, here's my list.

1. Junebug
2 Trela/Lee
3. Lee/Trela
4. Zucco
5. RT/Fonz

Edit: Checked the list. I approve.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Almost what I would put.

1. Junebug
2. Trela/Zucco
3. Trela/Zucco
4. Lee
5. Fonz/D Disciple

Lee depends on a couple of things, though of recent stuff I put him lower on my list.

Trela and Zucco are really really hard to rate against each other.

Fonz vs D Disciple is odd since I haven't seen enough Fonz play as of yet.

Thats is what I would put imo.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I'd say atm Trela between Trela and Zucco merely because he's still active.

5th spot is a tossup between RJ, Fonz, and D Disciple (maybe RT as well).

iRJi

Smash Champion
My list:

Junebug
Trela
Zucco
Lee
Fonz/RJ/D.Disciple

I don't like to throw myself onto lists though =/. I also feel that RT has high potential on the 5th spot also.

Top Bottom