• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo Video Music? Any suggestions?

Lord Puff IV

Smash Rookie
Hello random stranger.

I wanna make a Combo Video of me and my friends playing but the hard part is choosing the right music and altough I have seen lot's a Combo Videos I can't choose what type of music to put in mine.

So here's my question:
Wich type of music you prefer more on a Combo Video? Metal music with shreeding guitars? Some techno-electric music to get pumped? or the Opera music to fell the legend and the importance of the video?

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Any genre works, musical taste is subjective anyways so you will never be able to please everybody. Just make sure the song matches what the video is trying to convey - aim for a fitting pace/style to go with the playstyles, showcased character(s) and how you're planning on editing it all.

xPos

Smash Rookie
Some good songs for a combo video:

Dabin - Demons ft. Gia Margaret |(Chillstep/Dubstep)
Pendulum - The Island | (Electro)
God Is An Astronaut - All Is Violent, All Is Bright | (Progressive/Space Rock)
The Crystal Method - Play For Real (Dirtyphonics Remix) | (Drum & Bass)
Two Steps From Hell - Massive Outbreak | (Orchestral Rock)
Good luck!

Top Bottom