• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo video! Send us your replays/clips!

Nido

ily Sebby
I personally think it'd be pretty cool to have one to show Ness off, Bryon says he'll record it for us if we can help compile clips and stuff for him

D

Deleted member

I don't know who could record the video but I know I can't.
Look online for an HD PVR or Capture card. Dazzles should do you well for your first few videos.
Keep in mind - They are a tad expensive.
If you just want to show some gameplay off, try to attend tournaments and find someone with a capture device and play on their set-up. Request for your matches to be saved and uploaded to youtube.

Nido

ily Sebby
I actually meant like having a montage of clips from all of us and putting it in the one video.

Bryon used to stream so maybe he can if he likes the idea enough.

Nido

ily Sebby
Well I have a bunch of replays of me as ness that I randomly grabbed so you could look through those for a couple clips, unfortunately it's all against the one guy I'm noticeably better than.

Couldn't be too hard finding stuff from Sin and Cala on youtube

Top Bottom