• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cot 5!

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Well, this is the next national! And, I'm hype for my first tournament! Who is planning on going?

Attendees:​

1) BCM(Brawlin)
2)Dark. Pch
3)
4)
5)​

I'll add people when they confirm that they are going.

If you plan on going, you can talk about money matches, friendlies, etc you are planning on doing on here. After some pretty solid results at Whobo 3, lets have more incredible results at this upcoming national!

Yeah, I know this tournament is still 3 months away, but I'm just pretty hype.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i'm probably going to go. i'm trying to go to all the nationals. tbh i'm not hype for this yet. maybe i will once i figure out who i'm teaming with.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Haha finally someone replied to this thread. Yea, I need a partner too for doubles, but I doubt I'll be able to find someone. But, I'm still pretty hype.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Yea, that is the one thing about this tournament. It is pretty close to Genesis. I want to go to that too but thats like all the way on the west coast. But, Genesis is in the summer, so its still a possibility.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
lol the person most excited always makes these fkn threads.

but i might. ooooonly if i get super cheap tickets but i'm probably a no-go.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I might come, but I'm reppin' Pit!!!

Still <3 Peach though, you Peaches are improving in your skill level at a pretty quick rate. All of the top players that I have talked to have said to become the best, you have to learn all ATs and be in almost perfect control w/ your character. I think Dark Peach said something like this a while back that I saved which is still pretty accurate:

Dark Peach's Peach Theory:

"No Peach alive has ever abused all that she can do. No bone walking, no turnip free pulls, No float on stage when you can the ledge so any gets on and hit them with an attack or send them out. Then repeat. etc........

- Float land
- Float on stage
- Turnip cancels
- Bone walking
- Let go of ledge to float, some frames of invicibility and nair
- Turnip juggle
- Ground/master ground floats
- Z drop techs
- Float hops ( w/e they call this thing. its where you can run and then instant stop in place and do w/e you want after. Kinda like a wave dash and the true uses of it)
- Ledge cancel Fairs
- Jump cancel toss.
- Dtilt slide

Now imagine if one Peach at PRO level was to actually master and abuse this. Do you have any idea the destruction that she will be doing in the hands of a smart dude? With this she be up on the tier list. As for what spot I can't tell. yet alone she should have moved already. And that excluding using all of this.

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
lol the person most excited always makes these fkn threads.

but i might. ooooonly if i get super cheap tickets but i'm probably a no-go.
Yep, I am excited.
Think you gonna be the only peach there. better **** dude.
Yeah, its looking that way. There is still a couple months, so some other Peach's might come. And yeah, I'm going to try to do well, but I'll just be happy to make it out of pools.
I might come, but I'm reppin' Pit!!!

Still <3 Peach though, you Peaches are improving in your skill level at a pretty quick rate. All of the top players that I have talked to have said to become the best, you have to learn all ATs and be in almost perfect control w/ your character. I think Dark Peach said something like this a while back that I saved which is still pretty accurate:

Dark Peach's Peach Theory:

"No Peach alive has ever abused all that she can do. No bone walking, no turnip free pulls, No float on stage when you can the ledge so any gets on and hit them with an attack or send them out. Then repeat. etc........

- Float land
- Float on stage
- Turnip cancels
- Bone walking
- Let go of ledge to float, some frames of invicibility and nair
- Turnip juggle
- Ground/master ground floats
- Z drop techs
- Float hops ( w/e they call this thing. its where you can run and then instant stop in place and do w/e you want after. Kinda like a wave dash and the true uses of it)
- Ledge cancel Fairs
- Jump cancel toss.
- Dtilt slide

Now imagine if one Peach at PRO level was to actually master and abuse this. Do you have any idea the destruction that she will be doing in the hands of a smart dude? With this she be up on the tier list. As for what spot I can't tell. yet alone she should have moved already. And that excluding using all of this.

I actually really do alot of the stuff, surprisingly. I am usually always ground floating, or on the ground in general when I play. I sh dair most of the time instead of float dair. I like doing that ground float fake thing too. And, abusing the invincibility frames off the ledge to ground float nair is really good. I am using z drop alot more too. It's pretty nice some of the stuff she can do after a z drop. But, yeah those are definitely things that Peach's need to implement into their game.

I`ll be there. I totally need to learn the Peach MU, I`m so trash at it.
We can friendly if you want. I am not sure about money matches because I don't want to lose any money lol.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Anyone else hear music when they go to their user CP?

This skin is garb <.<

Edit: WTF MY POST?!?!?

Good luck with your tourney Brawlin, seeing that I mistook this thread to be the social x.x

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
This is funny and everything, but it'll change back after today I guess? Super hype for this, why can't more people come to this tournament lol

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Working on aircrafts and flying keeps me from doing anything outside work. XD I'm lucky to even have a full weekend off. Then going to the Art Institute also keeps me busy. 75% of my day is spent away from home and I can't take leave when I want...

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
I might use Falco just in friendlies or mms at this tournament. But, I'm still just using Peach in pools and brackets. But, my Falco isn't ready yet though. I'm now wanting to do mms at this tournament. I need to have some confidence if I want to do well, so I have to be willing to do mms. So still no Peachs coming?

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
Ok Dark, I'll put you up on the OP later as an attendee. Can you possibly team up with me for doubles though? I don't know if I'll be able to find somebody to team with.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I not gonna enter anything just to fail as usual. Waste of cash. just going there to play and chill with people.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
nationals are fun...save like 5 bucks a week and you can enter. just enter lol. we do this **** coz it's fun so compete...

Top Bottom