• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique/Advice -Sheik

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hello,

A Few tournament back in a pm tournament in SC I went against a pocket sheik (still won) but was a super close match. I've noticed since then I have super close matches vs this character. I know from melee experience that marth has a fairly difficult time vs sheik. And I personally have always had a problem with sheik in melee. On top of that I get grabbed a lot, just my place style leads me to getting grabbed more. And sheik is a character that loves grabs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xzP5Fbor2w

Is a match vs that said sheik. He goes link games 1 and 2 (his main) molly whopped him. Sheik however i kinda gimmicked my way through. The match starts at 7:00

If you guys could, critique that match and give me some tips. Also give me some ideas (not match based) On what i could do. I know i can beat sheik with some of the other character I use, but I would really like to accomplish this with marth.

Is there any confirmed combos at certain percents or like tips on edge guarding? I feel shes 1 of the harder characters to edge guard.

Thanks in advanced.

Top Bottom