• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D1 is the best anything ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: This is a story. A story about D1.

Legend has it that the infamous man known only as D1 used to be, in fact, a small marmoset who bypassed evolution with his amazing Yoshi skills and became what can only be called a beast. In fact, he can pick any character and successfully taunt KO you. How is that possible? It's not. So how does D1 do it? Well, if he told you, it wouldn't be a secret!

Have you ever played D1? I didn't think so. If you had, you wouldn't be alive to tell the story. I am, in fact, very un-alive after playing D1 in the most amazing (read: awfully excellent) Yoshi ditto set ever. He ledgetechs like it's his job. Oh, wait. It is. Try to hit him. Go ahead. I dare you. His Yoshi has evolved a longer, more powerful tail and is just so good that he was recently able to purchase new combat boots specifically for spiking the **** out of anyone who dares enter the arena with him. Of course, that's if they don't kill themselves in utter despair first.

Anyway, the point of this post is to highlight the man, the mystery, and the legend that is D1.

Don't speak too loudly of this thread, though. Word on the street is, if he finds out you're discussing his secret to being spectacular, he'll ki

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whoa, I fail at comprehending inside Yoshi-boards jokes, I guess...

Oh well, back to the oh-so-exciting Luigi boards I suppose

D1

Banned via Administration
TY 4 da propz it was great rootin for each other @ CAT3!! Yoshi is gonna be pulled out more in tourney thanks 2 you tho ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom