• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did we have an official pac-man dream buffs for future patches?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I really think the only two things keep him from being high tier are having the dead zones in his grab removed and making it so that no character can run through his hydrant. Sakurai fixes that and you won't need secondaries to main this character.

Furret24

Smash Master
Furret24 Furret24 : I give up. I simply think you are wrong and thus I don't want to continue this, since it is pretty annoying how wrong you are. No offense of course, but I'd say we drop this.

@Pacman9: Same for you. I heavily disagree with most things you've said in this conversation, since you only look at the theoretical aspect of PAC-MAN and not the practical aspect as well, I feel. It's also annoying how you didn't want to chose some things on my list and argue against that. I respect that you think the whole list combined is the fault, but at least chose the key points. You didn't, and it is very disappointing. But it may be better to just drop this and wait until the truth of PAC-MAN unfolds.

Won't bother here now. The last thing I want to say is that they need to change the Power Pellet mechanic/hitboxes so that PAC-MAN drags the opponents towards the Power Pellet, so it will be a multihitting move and thus more reliable to connect/execute. Think of it: He chomps on the Pac-dots (wouldn't that produce multiple hitboxes) and continues to chomp until he eats the Power Pellet. If that were to happen, then it would be a more reliable offensive move, since it mostly is a defensive move.
Why are you still dwelling on this? I thought we gave it up weeks ago. :/

Top Bottom