• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy's Taunts?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
For those who played Diddy at E for All, do we have a complete set for his three taunts?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
You're correct. 1: He dances back and forth, foot to foot, clapping happily. 2nd: He strikes the kungfu pose seen in the pic. 3rd: He tosses his hat up in the air, catches it and obviously puts it back on. Like from DKC 'cept w/o the eye movements, which I dearly miss.

PS: This has been answered in two other threads already. Let's, as a hopefully distinguished group of Diddy lovers, show some class by trying to read through threads first before making new ones, especially because we know the Brawl char threads are going to start getting out of hand very soon leading up to the release date, if they haven't already. Let's try to be a good example, yeah? Maybe I'm just candy coating my real feelings; it just irritates the crap outta me, LoL. Either way, read before posting. Thnx...

ValiantVernon

Smash Journeyman
wow i agree the boombox would be one of the best things from any DK country game that i could ever think of. Very good thinking... now the only problem is i got my hopes up :/

gamer8

Smash Lord
You're correct. 1: He dances back and forth, foot to foot, clapping happily. 2nd: He strikes the kungfu pose seen in the pic. 3rd: He tosses his hat up in the air, catches it and obviously puts it back on. Like from DKC 'cept w/o the eye movements, which I dearly miss.

PS: This has been answered in two other threads already. Let's, as a hopefully distinguished group of Diddy lovers, show some class by trying to read through threads first before making new ones, especially because we know the Brawl char threads are going to start getting out of hand very soon leading up to the release date, if they haven't already. Let's try to be a good example, yeah? Maybe I'm just candy coating my real feelings; it just irritates the crap outta me, LoL. Either way, read before posting. Thnx...
Cool, thanks for telling us that.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
It's probably one of his victory poses.
i hope they do give him the boombox taunt [hopefully its his winning pose ] its a major diddy thing i will kind of feel a little let down if they leave it out

Top Bottom