• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dk @ MLG??

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Ohhhh... I just came! This is the news I have been waiting to hear! I still would like to see it in the official ruleset (*cough cough*) but thanks for that AZ ^_^

Dekar173

Justice Man
Kinda sucks though since D3 will probably just do a very slow walking CG instead of his in place...Not as bad as a standing but **** does it still suck...And why am I in here o.O -walks out-
because your avatar is amazing.

Will, it'll be 1v1, which is slightly different from 2v2s where your mate can save you while you pump up your "DIE AT 70" moves ;P

I'm down for any and all MMs :)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'M GOING TO BOTH! GET @ ME!

if I ever play you guys in bracket i'm not going to do DK dittos unless its like a finals match. I much prefer using my fox

Tujex

Smash Ace
I'd love to, but I'm in a financial stump.

If it's closer to my part of TN I'll go. Or if I could hitch a ride with someone I can take off work...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
bad news, not going to orlando anymore. :( looks like just columbus now

Top Bottom