• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's stage

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i was looking through the stages on smashbros.com, and i noticed on DK's stage, one of the pictures shows mario climbing the ladder

i mean...how would we be able to do it....

Mistle

Smash Apprentice
Seems like you just stand infront of the ladder and just press up on the joystick. Keeps true to the original Mario, you know? I think the ladder is a great addition to the level, I wonder if it'll be used in any other stages.

ti83pop

Smash Journeyman

Anyways, yeah, check the rest of the forum.

Oh, and ladders For The Ban.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
well yea...but you hit up, you jump....it might mess up things a bit, like in the middle of battle, you want to do a uptilt but instead you start climbing

maybe there will be ladder attacks

i didn't see it on the first page, felt too lazy to use the search forum...oh well

more so on how the ladder will affect gameplay than the actual stage

Tromboy

Smash Cadet
I imagine you would climb it like you climb ladders in most other video games. You press up. Maybe. Maybe not.

Hax

Smash Champion
... ladder cancelling...

I keep imagining a Final Destination-esque stages with two ladders hanging down the edges... Edge recovery help, woot.
wow, that'd be reallly cool if you could grab ladders after your up-b. :)

Top Bottom