• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anybody REALLY use Game and Watch?

gecko8721

Smash Cadet
i just started playing with Game and Watch in melee..so i cant wait to play with him in Brawl.....light blue G&W

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I play G&W in tournies and I live in Virginia so I have extra tough competition. In Melee, Dire is the best G&W

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well although im argueably the best GW i cant say i use him in torunament, unless im against a IC player.
DIre Vulcan is good with him, im good with him and i think i saw Sighrax getting good with him

nolan

Smash Rookie
I use mr game & watch alot, aside from kirby, he was one of my most used characters. Aside from spamming the crap out of battles with his chef move, mr game and watch is a pretty good character and i think that everyone should try him out. Im looking forward to his parachute ability in brawl!

Top Bottom