• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does his UP+B hurt other players?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
it does not hurt others

Born in 1839...

Smash Apprentice
Can anybody confirm his weight? I'd say middleweight, he looks to bulky for a lightweight.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
Duck Hunt can live to high percentage, I've often managed to survive up to over 150% so far.

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
No, I've seen that the ducks wings do a bit of damage.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
One of the custom up b's has shorter flight time but the dog bites on his way up

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
They didn't let the duck peck people when it's flying up. Come on, Sakurai!

Chauzu

Smash Ace
The interesting part of the Up-B that lets the duck bite is the fact that after it finishes biting, it instantly goes into freefall. So although being good at giving an additional damaging move it has the risk of losing stocks earlier as well. Will be interesting to see which proves more popular. The last custom move isn't useless either, and might be the preffered one if aggressive edgeguarding becomes a thing.

TheOthin

Smash Apprentice
The interesting part of the Up-B that lets the duck bite is the fact that after it finishes biting, it instantly goes into freefall. So although being good at giving an additional damaging move it has the risk of losing stocks earlier as well. Will be interesting to see which proves more popular. The last custom move isn't useless either, and might be the preffered one if aggressive edgeguarding becomes a thing.
What's the last one?

Top Bottom