• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't mess with ness - A ness combo video

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Bart your PKT control is magnificent! I almost cried from how precise they were and sneaky too.

Well done! C:

Uffe

Smash Hero
Darn you, Bartolon!~ I'll have to see if I can see this at a library over the weekend. This computron will not let me view YouTube. :(

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
LOOK AT MY DI AT 5:05! BASK IN MY GLORY! I'M IN YOUR CV STEALING YOUR SPOTLIGHT!

J/k. Cool vid Bart, but I'm in there getting my *** whupped. Does the phrase "I'll swim there if I have to" mean anything to you?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
.... Was i in any of those?

And I couldve sworn that psi magnet to ledgegrab to bair to uair to pkt2 was me....

Oh well... Great combo vid. If that was you, good job putting the magnet to use correctly.

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Yes Eagle, that was me vs Cheeseonastick so I changed color for him =P

And 1337 I don't know what you mean with that last sentence =P

Thank you all ^__^

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
LOOK AT MY DI AT 5:05! BASK IN MY GLORY! I'M IN YOUR CV STEALING YOUR SPOTLIGHT!

J/k. Cool vid Bart, but I'm in there getting my *** whupped. Does the phrase "I'll swim there if I have to" mean anything to you?
I laughed hard, Zero! *goes back to watch your DI*

You're DI Joe.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I laughed hard, Zero! *goes back to watch your DI*

You're DI Joe.
You have no idea how hilariously ironic that name is. :laugh:

In other news, this vid was an inspiration for me. I got some SICK PK Thunder mindgames on my dad today.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
sorry then barto.... i did something similar in a similar match and it looked really familiar.....

GREAT COMBO VID....

Good usage of psi magnet on that one that i thought was me..... thats what i recommend..... lures people in, you get invincible, hit them, then get win....

Top Bottom