• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRAT. SECOND Wolf Topix (Gameplay videos plz)

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Now before you all go shouting "FOX CLONE! FOX CLONE! BAAAAWWWW" WAIT FOR THE GAMEPLAY VIDEOS.

Ganondorf's Up B got changed, and his A attacks all have different properties. Falco also had different variations to his moves.

Now off to it! I might be sad there's no Micaiah, but I really wanna see how everyone plays.

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
heh, sorry for making the topic first man ;-)

anyway, yeah, im hoping for some large fundamental differences between Fox, Falco and Wolf. they can be clones, fine, but as long as they play drastically differently, i wont be TOO upset

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Wolf isn't going to be a Fox clone. He might share a few moves here and there, but that's all, and who doesn't? Sakurai has rehashed moves in both the first and second entries in the series.

In SSB:
1. Fox and Mario had the same fair
2. Fox and Kirby had the same uptilt
3. Mario and Falcon had the same uair
To name a few

In SSBM (excluding clone comparisons):
1. Mario and Captain Falcon had the same Uair
2. Samus and CF had the same up tilt
3. Kirby and Fox had the same up tilt
4. Ness and Peach had the same Nair, as well as Zelda
Just to name a few.

As you can see, it is in the nature of his games to rehash at least some moves. I'm a little disappointed that Toon Link is just Link with different animations and visuals, but, hey, that's what he necessarily is, isn't he? Not much you can do there. Ganondorf... has quite a few of his Melee moves, but as long as CF has some different ones, who cares? We need to see gameplay videos, like you said. Let's just be patient.

It's about 12 PM so, assuming those lil Japanese *******s are asleep rather than spoiling themselves by playing Brawl all night and morning, we won't get much more leak info for the next six hours or so. Wolf videos can be expected by today.

Shuma

Smash Hero
It just flashed in front and behind him. It didn't cover him completly like the shield.

Top Bottom