• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dual main Sheik/MK struggling to keep sheik at same level and knowing when to play eachother

gittyking

Smash Rookie
I'm a dual sheik/meta knight main, but I usually struggle to know who to choose in certain matchups. I usually go either or game 1 and if I lose switch to the other. But I'm working on only switching if I really need to. I'm going to try to lean towards more sheik now, but I still struggle on knowing how to keep them both at the same level and improving my sheik as a character.

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710

Xanesane

Smash Cadet
NNID
Xanesane
I'm a dual sheik/meta knight main, but I usually struggle to know who to choose in certain matchups. I usually go either or game 1 and if I lose switch to the other. But I'm working on only switching if I really need to. I'm going to try to lean towards more sheik now, but I still struggle on knowing how to keep them both at the same level and improving my sheik as a character.
Hey im a dual mk/sheik comain in ohio. I place realy well and i whould be happy to help you out with this. If ya wana chat about this topic. With me id be happy to on skype xane.rhoden.

Top Bottom