• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dual Wielding

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh286/KazeSSBB/up253917.jpg[/IMG
So, according to this pic, Falco is holding two blasters.

Do you think that this is exclusive to this SSE movie, or is it a new style for him?
How do you think the blasters will function?
What will his rate of fire be?
Will it hit the opponent like in Melee, or will they work like Fox's do?

IllidR

Smash Champion
Hopefully Falco will actually utilize both guns in gameplay, if not and he's a clone again. Well then, that will suck royally and I will curse Sakurai.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Mathos with 2 guns. . . . . . GG everyone.
rofflessss, it's true XD falco for god tier + #1 approacher.. yet again? <3

seeing these videos, and seeing falco in the game, just changed my perspective for brawl :] (not to mention 2 guns look nasty.. i really hope he uses them in game ><;)

Althalus89

Smash Cadet
**** he'll be a top tier again if he can use those two...crap I hate falco abusers...
Still he's nerfing or whatever should've been fixed so I guess it's ok

ThreeX

Smash Lord
sadly, i don't think so :\ in one of the video's i saw where he is fighting ness 1v1 (to unlock ness) he shot acouple times and.. nope, only 1 gun... but I guess we'll see march 9th when we actually get to play it? (i h8 you sakurai, we could be playing in: 9 days if it wasn't for you..)

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Pretty positive he only has one gun, which is really quite dumb. Dual laser guns would give me even more respect for him than the yoyo-reflector did.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
I only saw Falco using one blaster in all of the vids I've seen. Sorry.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Yep he only uses one blaster and in the same way as Melee, that pic of him with 2 guns is his intro from SSE (but he gets blue lazers now and they look all cool lol).

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Ah, that's a shame. It'd even be neat if he fired two just while he's in the air or something. But having blue lasers I definitely like... and all his crazy new regular attacks are enough for me to smile. Not to mention shine skills.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Ah, that's a shame. It'd even be neat if he fired two just while he's in the air or something. But having blue lasers I definitely like... and all his crazy new regular attacks are enough for me to smile. Not to mention shine skills.
Even if he dosnt have dual pistols, he can now fire 2 shots in a single shorthop and that makes me happy =)

JCav

Smash Lord
the 2 blasters is sweet but with his sh being so high now, it wont be as useful

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
You know what, this whole topic would make for a great idea in the next Smash Bros. Get Falco his own FS, dual blaster mode! Just let them run around and fire away, each shot pushes people back so you literally carry them off the stage in a hail of gunfire. :D Just a thought but I'm thinking too far ahead, got to play this one first!

Top Bottom