• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Durham NC- StreetPass and Tournament

PrideStark

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!
A group of us from Time Child Studios are attempting to throw a celebratory Street Pass event on Sunday, October 5th: at Atomic Empire in Durham. Its an easy location to get to and we will have two rooms as well as a lot of tables set up for people to come meet one another in the community and overall have a lot of fun.

We are planning on having both a Brawl and Project M tournament that day! Currently it will cost 7$ to enter the Brawl tournament and 5$ to enter the Project M tournament. All money will go back into prizes and to make the event a success. I will update the thread and give more information as it evolves currently we are just raising awareness and seeing if we can get enough interest for this to be worth it.

Currently the prize for winning the Brawl tournament is a Nintendo 3DS XL

We are also indiegogoing this event so please get the word out! I will post the link soon.
Love you ;)

Brotha Lark

Smash Rookie
Finally a nearby tournament!! Should I bring a set up for the PM tournament, or do u guys have enough?

Top Bottom